30 day roll, lets do this

Very nicely done jet
Other then some burnt tips and what looks like a little potassium deficiency starting in one or so pic
Great job :clap:

4 Likes

Flowers are looking great bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Like week 7 or 8 on those?

2 Likes

week 7 yeah , Giesel gonna get tossed, shit growing plant not gonna yield, dont like her style . GMO starting to bulk, Chemd looks decent and colored, AF is killing it!!!

5 Likes

Lost Cake photos!!! Got thre females all different.

6 Likes

Nice
i like bottom girl
Look healthy good job
hope you get the vanilla haze pheno

I threw 5 down yesterday

2 Likes

Took clones of them so next few runs will be better. Hate the reveg single leaf bullshit!

2 Likes

idk if this was aired in the states in the 80s but i used to like this show and when ever i see your pups the theme song always plays in my head. the littlest hobo!

2 Likes

wow, lol , no never seen it ,

1 Like

might have just been a canadian show but the pack reminds me of it. nostalgia i guess

2 Likes

13 Likes

Awe the boyz

2 Likes

13 Likes

Great pics. Mercy photo bomb.

4 Likes

The new Veg lights have really made my Mom tent a nice place to work . They also very evenly light up my whole big tent , and stay out of my way , my favorite part .Ive a whole 9 x 5 area evenly lit , using 500 watts total ! Love it , plants like the leds way more than my old T5’s . With whole tent floor as canopy , and even at that , i can place plants anywhere , makes my life so much easier . Science and tech for the win

Substitutions were made :see_no_evil: The plants in octos gotta hit flower tent in 2 weeks time to stay in my roll, which i shall do :100:

Cant understand Apple Fritter :see_no_evil: 2 cuts taken like day 5 of flip , look like this . Appears they started to flower , then went into a WIERD REVEG routine Light timers correct , no bad lights , just puzzles me .

That shit aint flying in my tents , besides , look above , Mac and WC have found the rez, picked up their skirts , and poised to explode . Both :100:have legs under them and would just run over that Lumpy cut right now . When she is happy , she :100: keeps pace with WC . She was moved to left side under the Aray 3 until she figures out what she is gonna do. The other cut is in an octo already a week , looks the same . Replaced by an WC

CAP Junky , got as cut , had months , NEVER been happy , Octo is trying , been in a week ,
Im done with this plant!:boom: Fought me tooth n nail , fine bitch … you win , enjoy the garbage can :fire:

Replaced by another WC

So , gonna be interesting , Mac n WC gonna take the fuck off this coming week , while the two new WC octo transplants (came from pots) go into stasis for a week :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Oh well

@ColeLennon

Ill pull cuts off what i can for you tomorrow , get em rooting .

Momma WC gonna give up her top for you , be a super cut :sunglasses:

Caps Cut found the rez😎

WC has found the rez😎

420 done for the day . New 2x4 shows tomorrow , will pull the 50 seeds out of middle of Mom tent and place in it under the Aray 4 . Got it figured out , took 5 minutes . Bottom line is it will cover that 2x4 in as much light from corner to corner as small plants will be able to take . Gonna be a fun tent i hope , and a BIG learning curve for me

@ifish gonna need your help i spect . First run in soil (and its not even soil​:see_no_evil:) in maybe 15 years . This stuff im using is my octo mix , which is totally wrong for a one gallon pot top watering run :100:. Doesnt want to hold water , runs through it quick , gets loose when dry compacts when too wet . Just wrong , dont care , not making soil for this run , just not .
Ill learn to deal with it . Tent will be right , temps humidity airflow , light will be killer , so i will have to pay attention and watch the plants in this tent .
Fishy…thinking maybe every 3rd water just plain water??? Think they can handle one teaspoon per gallon 100 percent of the time???

Please chime in as this gets going . Seeds in ground now , so got time :sunglasses:

11 Likes

What up @Barrie84
Miss talking to ya

4 Likes

Can you just put on a saucer and bottom feed
If feeding from top 2 feeds then half strength feed , better than 2 then one water , not as confusing , still some momentum then

2 Likes

Beautiful healthy plants bro… Celebrating my oldest and youngest daughters birthday… Everybody’s gone so ill have some time of my own checking your beautiful grow my friend👍

2 Likes

Why are you not out with them

2 Likes

Right on brother. I will be happy with whatever. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes