30 day roll, lets do this

Figured wrong. :100: Update your voice to text on your iphone dumbass.

3 Likes

I have no clue nor any inclination to do such

3 Likes

Someone that uses iphone tell Jet how to update his shit.

1 Like

And your tolerance is very high… I smoked your rossin and it was the most potent smoke ever for me (and my wife)

3 Likes

oh yeah , its not my product , its tolerance.

i could not drink 3 beers , id be sick and down for 2 days , yet i can smoke 3 joints an hour and function .

For me , better that way , liquor maybe be legal , but its trouble , weed maybe illegal , but not gotten me into trouble nor ruined my life :fire:

5 Likes

Not one good thing comes from drinking booze. My exp.

3 Likes

Hey @Jetdro , I hate to ask you this, but the next time you’re in the tent, could you take 2 measurements of your migro 3-bar light for me? I’d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

I need to get out there and clip the rest of these purple queen nugs off stems.

3 Likes

22 x 27 inchs L=22

4 Likes

You are the man.

Thanks buddy.

3 Likes

Things are looking great Jet!!! I feel ya on all the solo cups and little gals. Just got done with 150 of them. Current run and one more and I’ll be done and start whittling then down to my keepers.

Grundle

5 Likes

150 , oh hell no

3 Likes

Man…I need some fresh genetics in my grow room. What are some killer strains available in seed form? I’m in Canada, so worldwide shipping preferred.

Any ideas? Was looking at some in-house genetics…but too much $$$ for seeds.

1 Like

in canada hemp depot and hightide are the two canadians i give my money so far i have found the seeds gimme the results i expect

canuk dissapointed me

4 Likes

GDP curing into really nice smoke

12 Likes

Loved the look and old school taste of the GDP, too bad you’re not keeping it around.
Absolutely packed with trichomes from outside to stem, bet it would wash really well!!!

2 Likes

Looks killer as f.

3 Likes

I did too but prefer Tahoe , which is denser and way easier to trim .Like the taste/effect better on Tahoe

2 Likes

man dont give up on the fritter back ups lol! weird i have never had that or seen that happen then you holy and me all have same thing happen same time. mine look to be coming around after going 20/4 and raising the light.

as for your dry soil i know that build a soil guy uses yucca exrtract as a surfectant to slow the run off in hydrophibic soil. and its good for the plants too apparently. i would do that. or bottom feed instead ?

capjunky just doesnt wanna behave to bad lots going on in there.

5 Likes

i shall not give up , ill get her .

Yesterday was 97 F and 100 humidity , sick of it , took my last outdoor Lost Cap down prior to being ruined by rot . Better of with something than nothing

Little tent arrives today , will set it up , transfer over the seeds, set timer at 12/12 out of the gate , use the Aray 4 over them .

The Aray 3 has turned WC Mom into a monster . She loves the light so much better than the T5 she is throwing leafs the size of dinner plates . Gonna be work keeping her under control

ICC is curing into most delish bud , really digging her , almost got her revegged nuff to pull cuts , maybe a week or two more i can :sunglasses:

Fritters still look like shit , i left them in the hands of my octopots . ANY POSSIBLE way they come out of this is best left to them .

For @ColeLennon

Never out of my reach i have a permanent shadow

6 Likes