30 day roll, lets do this

didnt trash CJ, in octopot , back corner of Mom tent , see what comes of her

3 Likes

awesome you look into that yucca extract for hydrophobic soil ?

3 Likes

no but will or just use drop of Dawn in gallon

Trying to figure out flower times on these four ladies I’ve got someone told me GMO WAS 14 weeks I can’t find that anywhere

6 Likes

ya i think 12 would be earliest to take it but 13 should even be fine it was @TopShelfTrees1 who said he liked it at 14 i think

4 Likes

Yeah most people take the GMO cut to 12-13 weeks, 14 isn’t unheard of.

3 Likes

know times on chemd?? She looks about done to me , thinking 60 day plant

@HolyAngel

2 Likes

Offhand I don’t know exactly but I wanna say 9-10 weeks. For sure no more than 11. And I think it hits harder and lasts longer than GMO does but you know my feelings on cookies :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Chemd , according to its maker , is 100 percent strongest of the chems he says .

Never had either . Ill take CHEMD n Giesel at 65 days , Fritter at 75 and GMO at 85

Just made my mind up :boom:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Heavy doubt imo but that is the common consensus. I think its hype, personally. Half the old school weed heads might think it’s the G.O.A.T. but half the old school weed heads also think cookies is good soo :rofl:

I have cuts rooted of her and will flower her out on the next run, already have the 91 and the #4 flowering that I think are the better plants of the three.

2 Likes

Wow is that fritter in the second pic ?

Lookin real nice in there : )

3 Likes

Yes , AF next to the Wc just starting flower

2 Likes

Why would you even say that when the gentleman who created all of them says otherwise

3 Likes

Oh, Mercy. I can’t wait to have a dog again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Because I don’t care what most people think in general. A lot of them are wrong imo. Lot of breeders aren’t exactly smart guys. most haven’t smoked all the things I have, or think a narcotic high means ‘potent’ or ‘really good’.

3 Likes

The general consensus is also that the 91 Chemdawg/Chem91 is the actual powerhouse of the chem’s, not the chem D, and she passes that on reliably to her offspring… because she’s probably an S1 herself. She’s not narcotic though or ‘indica’ like the D is.

There’s also a lot of evidence pointing to the other chem’s being crosses of the 91, not sisters like dude “who created it” aka popped the bag seed in the lb’s he bought, has been trying to say for years.

We’ll see, hopefully the chem d proves me wrong and she’s the goat. Regardless, I think it’s better than GMO. GMO has a ton of flavor though. You may end up really liking it since that’s a big component for you.

4 Likes

She looks and smells the part right now , hope i like it

@HolyAngel

2 Likes

And the mini 12/12 tent starts now😎

Perfectly even 360 Par across whole tent :boom:

16 Likes

I haven’t grown her but have had some friends who have. Dark Heart claimed GMO needed 11-12 weeks and their pic – usually from harvest time – doesn’t really look done-diddy-done to me, but people who have grow her out say she goes 95-100 days for full effects. Would be interesting to see the difference between branches taken at week 9,10,11… It would be funny if it had it’s best effects at week 9 but looked best visually at week 12+ :joy:

4 Likes

Looking delicious… Love the 11 to 12 week phenos

2 Likes