30 day roll, lets do this

dateline girl - free weed yess!!

lol jk make sure she enjoys trim jail before you marry her

5 Likes

Hey, as long as the herd approves of her, and doesn’t chew off her leg, you’ll be good to go.
When Hershey (RIP) was still here, he was the approval rating. He didn’t like a few I brought around, and well, they aren’t here, LOL

5 Likes

Must of been a late night. Mercy’s probably not happy sharing the bed.

4 Likes

He’s been quiet today.

Ward was a little hard on the Beaver.

6 Likes

@Jetdro did she finish you or bring you back to life?

6 Likes

pretty sure she took his cannatrol and kidney

4 Likes

Let’s just hope it’s not this:

7 Likes

Still have my balls , kidneys , Cannatrol and all the bud we did not smoke last night . Have not smoked that much weed in a long time .

She was cool , we hung outside by fire pit and in living room , she did not know i grow , didnt mention it , all outside plants are down so she had no clue .

she was very nervous and tentative at first but after a joint of ICC that all changed lol she was lit up like a Roman candle​:fire::100::fire:

She had never smoked really good weed before and when she discovered I had weed hash rosin shatter wax THC a she had to try it all. Had to try the bong had to try the gravity pipe had to try the electric pipe had to try the dab rig and then the electric dab rig you get the idea.

Put SISU on the 85 inch , cranked the Sonos ,
we sat on the couch and within 10 minutes she was mesmerized by the movie. We both got so high we ended up rewinding the movie 100 times and watching scenes in super slow motion and freeze-frame lol and before I knew it I looked up it was like 3 o’clock in the morning

12 Likes

Yeah as you know that’s the cool thing and I have four of them there have been some that they did not like and it was an instant no for me

3 Likes

I did pick one up one night at a bar when I was in my 40s I swear to God it was hot and I had no clue it was a guy thank God it told me while we were still in the bar I think I went home and I took like showers continuously for about four months

7 Likes

Frickin’ awesome. Glad you had a great time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s great you had fun

Did the pack like her

6 Likes

Bow chica wow wow or brown chicken brown cow.

3 Likes

They were kind of indifferent to her she didn’t show much affection to them she said she was a dog person but she didn’t appear like she was

4 Likes

and there’s your sign. maybe she was just nervous and really high with 4 full size GS keeping their eye on her.

4 Likes

no man in the house my dogs are chill and when I tell them to chill they’re totally chill besides they’re used to going to sleep about 10 o’clock at night when I settle down and turn the TV on.
She have been treated poorly in previous relationships had a bunch of trouble do you know the story.

It was cool and it was a fun evening but that’s all it was

4 Likes

She is cautious then. Gun shy.

3 Likes

Yeah and I didn’t like it it’s not my type of person

2 Likes

That is a tough one. I fell for the captain save a hoe deal once. Cured me off that. Now I see it and politely nod out of the race.

3 Likes

yeah me too , never again , want no part of it

4 Likes