30 day roll, lets do this

Fuck n A :100:

3 Likes

Hey jet how’s the fritter going man?

3 Likes

just stupid is getting fatter by the day she has taken over Gisele’s spot by leaning on her and Gisele is such a piece of shit looking plant I don’t care and I just let her she is also crowding out Kim deer behind her and I don’t care about that either lol

3 Likes

Her stickiness is as good as I’ve ever seen and her smell is permeating my whole bedroom it’s the only plant I can smell in there she’s going to be a spectacular plant I can already tell

4 Likes

That’s awesome hope she yields incredible as she does for me for you! Hope you save a mum!!

1 Like

He’ll yes. Man it’s some straight fire when done right, and knowing you. It will be done indeed.

1 Like

she’s going to yield 10 to 12 ounces of rock hard dense ass bud it appears I can guesstimate them pretty close these days.
All three of the plants have rebadged and within a week or so I’ll be able to pull cuts and hopefully enough to use a mother and get four into Octopots for another run of them

3 Likes

That’s wicked awesome man. That’s going to be fun and nice estimation. Right on. I just upped 6 into 3 gals. And will be making moms and more cuttings before I off the old moms.

2 Likes

What you pull off your fritters?
She is about 6 foot four and lollipop

4 Likes

Usually around 10 Oz per. I only top and scrog.

5 Likes

she must be a serial killer. who can go to a house with that many beautiful dogs and not end up rolling around the carpet with them.

4 Likes

29 Likes

That’s some serious and beautiful work my friend

5 Likes

What cuts are we drooling at here :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I think it’s fritter

6 Likes

:yum: :yum: :yum: :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Fritter, Chemd, GMO, Giesel

6 Likes

These are some of my last runs…of fritter

Uploading: 20230122_082117.jpg… Uploading: 20230108_093542.jpg…

16 Likes

Can see the c99 and the cookies in there, c99 seems dominant tho :thinking:
Its a cut I’ll never run but I’m interested to hear how she compares against the others :yum:

6 Likes

Looks delicious :sunglasses:

4 Likes