30 day roll, lets do this

That might kill my plants. :skull_and_crossbones: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha when paps takes a bath none of his body touches it

He just floats like he’s in the Dead Sea lol

3 Likes

11 Likes

I started growing in FL with tap water there. Nasty garbage. Used a lot of pure powdered calcitic dolomite lime. Never PH’d. My plants are better in the PNW. 190PPM is not bad. @Papalag
What’s the tap like where you’re at @Jetdro
First successful grow in FL. Miracle grow moisture control/ perlite advanced nutrients grow and bloom.
7928pmj-med 7928pmj3-med

8 Likes

I quit using cal-mag, now I only add epsom salts and that has resolved all my issues with the yellowing which I assumed was from the LED’s

3 Likes

Oh that’s right. I’m going to have to consider this now with my LED.

2 Likes

at what rate @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Shit, I’d kill for 190!! Normally 308-328 here.

3 Likes

I use 2-3ml per gallon. Normally just 2, but switched it to 3 right now. And I use CaliMagic.

3 Likes

In veg I add a teaspoon of epsom salts for every 5 gallons of nutrient solution. For my legacy cuts, lowering my light levels helped immensely. Once I started using thise epsoms I haven’t had any visible deficiencies

5 Likes

These TK’s are kicking my ass. She just is not happy here!

3 Likes

I agree it really does make a difference

I’ve learned not to stop in flower just lower ppm of each accordingly

3 Likes

Yikes, I hope you are filtering that water down a bit before using it! In veg I use Jacks 321 in promix or coco, depending on what’s on sale when I buy media, and root in rockwool cubes. I water once per day once my plants are established. And the moms get 500 or less ppfd using my free android ppfd meter. For me the TK seems to like 700ppm or less in veg. Only once she’s well rooted and growing fast do I bump her up to 960-1000 ppm and jack up her light intensity without incurring ssues.

2 Likes

lol think around 140 here. prob why i can run no cal mag and just go full dose jacks to usually fix things.

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom , 750ppm is what I use in full flower
: )

What’s the ppm of full dose jacks @204medismoke ? And what does it fix ?

3 Likes

TK needs cal mag here or she express’s red stems .
Some of the other cuts I have want it too .

Bit the bullet and ordered some Cal mag will just add it to my regime

5 Likes

2 Likes

Yup, many people have thanked me for helping them get rid of their purplish stems… My logic for adding epsom salts was due to the Mulder chart showing how Calcium and Phosphorus are antagonistic towards each other: too much of either blocks the other. Calcium is antagonistic towards most other elements, too much will lock everything out… OTOH, magnesium is synergistic with phosphorus… it helps the plant absorb it. It is usually suggested in horticultural references to green up deficient plants because it makes red stems and yellow growth turn green. :wink:

SoilTesting_Fig2

7 Likes

Full dose Jacks is 700ppm for me :+1:

2 Likes

That was what I used to run due to veg plants not liking too high ppm’s but later I found that 1100ppm tends to chunk out my nuggs MUCH better than 750ppm… and I like chunky.
Here is my TK… 4 weeks since flip today. I got two yellow leaves when I swapped in my new spider farmer light… I assumed because it started getting 2x the light it had been with my last lamp. She still looks okayish, but this is with NO added epsoms

7 Likes