30 day roll, lets do this

That is a great looking TK Tom. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

NOT same TK i haveā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks Cole! It does show some purplish on its stem but not enough for me to sweat it. I did add some epsoms since adding the new light has tweaked her a bit

2 Likes

Oh, yours isnā€™t from FJ? Mine was.

3 Likes

YES, but didnt look like that, not that leaf shape, was a copy of WC leaf, not thoseā€¦

4 Likes

Different growers might see different expressions depending upon their environment and growing style :thinking: But this is TK. Send me a cut of WC and I can compare and contrast for you :joy: :raised_hands: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: :v:

6 Likes

Hmm that yellow looks like variegation to me. That would be the second variegated ā€˜TKā€™ Iā€™ve seen :face_with_monocle: My TK doesnā€™t do that :thinking: and mine came from farmerjoe too.

Jets right, leaves look off from my cut too.

4 Likes

Like WAY offā€¦see curl to leaf howeverā€¦

4 Likes

First time she has expressed thoseā€¦ it happened the day after she was moved from 700ppfd to 1550ppfd :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

BTW @herojuana.tom
IF it is same plant as mine, your in for a treat! She is curing into marvelous bud :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy has the only other ā€˜tkā€™ cut Iā€™ve seen that looks like that one

3 Likes

She definitely does! I have had her a while, she is a fave of mine for sure!

1 Like

Doesnt look like veri to meā€¦dont see it anywhere else on plantā€¦Tom seeā€™s it in person, he should know

1 Like

This 100% is variegation

They donā€™t have to express it everywhere. A lot of plants only have a spot or two of it.

2 Likes

Leafs are very dark green and some burnt tips

Maybe instead of raising jacks to 1100 ppm

Use 650 ppm as jacks base and add more ppm with pk 13/14 during flowering

@herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Those two leaves do have the variegated look to them. First time Iā€™ve seen it since I got her dialed in a long whole back. I had assumed it was from the new light being so close and highly intense :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Does not look like my TK, stacking differently too.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my thought too. Internodes spacing, leaf morphology, all look different.

1 Like

Could be the high n in flower feed ?

1 Like

I have my system and am cool with it, thanks! I use jacks at 700 ppm as a base and add megacrop to bring it up to 1050-1100 range. The brown tips are from low humidity levelsā€¦40% does that; its a transpiration issue

4 Likes