30 day roll, lets do this

Appreciate it brother. Looking forward to those barely rooted in plugs. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Things Iā€™m still chasing as I havenā€™t seen them in 20 something years :sweat_smile: Some I only saw once or a handful of times. Never had the cuts, just the flower.

1. NL5HazeC - The one that came with the warning:
  2. Nevilleā€™s Haze - Absolutely soaring and ceiling-less.
  3. Sour Diesel - The real deal original, please stand up :pray:
  4. White Widow but no joke this looked like alien weed from another planet. Neon orange, neon green, turquoise blue,and black, and absolutely covered in trichomes. it was psychoactive and trippy, like a 2hr acid trip. Never seen anything like it before or since. idk if it was laced or altered or what but it was :fire: :joy:
  5. :thinking: Iā€™m not sure for the 5th. Maybe that Malawi I had a couple years ago, that stuff was just fantastic. Made life feel great. Soaring and ceiling-less too. Could also say that Golden colored Jack Herer from back in the day :thinking: Could also maybe say Dog bud, or chem91 or pure OG Kush or something but I need to try those again to know for sure. TK could also maybe go here too. Maybe honorable mention to Green Crack, I smoked that for a few years straight no complaints. Still deciding. Didnā€™t realize my top5 is basically all sativaā€™s :sweat_smile:
5 Likes

Note to self:

Cuts taken today Saturday 28th

5 Likes

And the game begins

4 Likes

Figure ill send Monday a weekā€¦should be about right.

Tahoe isnt ready to give up cuts, and i cant chance killing her, so substitution

I SUGGEST MAC ! Caps Cutā€¦ @ColeLennon

3 Likes

Mac1 is fine. Brother. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Apple fritters are going to make it, bioth of them, see next set of leaf will be threeā€™sā€¦

SO

I will take cuts of AF and Tahoe for you, send in second packageā€¦

4 Likes

No rush on them so just make sure they are rooted enough to make the trip.

3 Likes

Wont send till right , you can watch it all hereā€¦

Gonna run off to buy more Rapid Rooters n some Hydroton for the net pots on my new bottom feeders, gonna fill net pot with hydroton rather than soil .

Im full with flower tents, time to Re Mother everyone and set a permanent grid , too bad no one near me, edward siccorshands about to go to work

4 Likes

Took a cut of Wc for you @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

0b76cbe1f034c89469a61dff3ff2486e

3 Likes

If i have xtraā€™s, ill send you others too @herojuana.tom know you want the TK , see if same plant or not
I would like to see also

4 Likes

Very nice, thank you @Jetdro! Iā€™ll blow her up, I miss that taste :yum:

3 Likes

This is Jbeezy cut too :boom:

3 Likes

Yes, I would like to know this also. So I can not call it ā€œcat poopā€ mystery strain.

2 Likes

WHEN you see her 7 weeks in flowerā€¦you will just call her BEAUTIFULā€¦you shall see

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I am pretty sure we have the same cut but it would be nice to validate that! ā€¦and if you would like to have someone grow out your ICC cut, Iā€™d happily do that too :innocent:
:metal:

3 Likes

Iā€™m growing out the ICC also. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Ill take all i can off her. the 3 cuts i revegged, thinking can get 4 or 5 which will be nuff ā€¦she has cured into HHHMMMM HHHMMMMMM GOOD bud!!!
Will be my next full one strain tent run

@herojuana.tom

3 Likes

It sure sounds like it! Maybe I havenā€™t been reading correctly but it seems like every time you post about it, your post makes all other strains seem sucky in comparison :joy:

4 Likes