30 day roll, lets do this

A lot of peeps don’t care for gelato 33. I haven’t had a cross of gelato I didn’t like.
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/ice-cream-cake/

2 Likes

No, its just got HUGE taste n smell, and a great buzz. If i had to take only one of TK ICC WC , it would still be WC . ICC is like WC but on steriods for flavor n taste, high is not better, but it is different. WC high just suits me to a T !!!

3 Likes

Never tried 33…but KNOW the WC flavor profile, and can see what 33 adds in, and I LIKE IT

2 Likes

Dolato is another really good gelato cross. Sedation bud @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

I can believe it. I have tried quite a few Gelato crosses, I live in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area and had to live through through that phase :sweat_smile: I worked at a club that had the Durban cross that I have seen claimed was the Durban used in cookies :roll_eyes: but that strain had an anger factor that kept me away which helps me believe it was definitely a component of cookies. I recall that Sunset sherbert was an absolute GEM that seems to have completely disappeared from the mists of time except for in these crosses (I hear her clones started to herm a lot due to bad cloning choices), and I still like the taste of Thin mint Cookies but I find it has a flat high and seems to have some of whatever it is that make me angry the next day after smoking it or a majority of its progeny. I have tons of packs of cookies crosses, and most that I have grown end up with cardboard terps and also carry the angriness aspect forward so I am always wary when trying them :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

That is the most resin covered keyboard I’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

yeah I haven’t smoked it in about six months

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon cross your fingers

6 Likes

Very healthy looking cuts

2 Likes

Got a minute??? @Papalag

2 Likes

Those were the 3 re vegged ICC’s…got 8 cuts :boom:

Took 2 of Tahoe, but not good ones, maybe they work

2 Likes

That is some explosive looking growth there! Very nice… Since you are in octopots, does the top of your soil always stay that dry?

2 Likes

What’s up brother

2 Likes

Those are my 1/2 gallon pots but YES, top 6 inch’s of my octo soil is bone dry

2 Likes

So on the new pots.

You use netpot version like i got yes???

You cut pot to insert net pot, then you use the wick also???

Im gonna use Hydroton (clay pellets) in the netpots on mine, keep soil out of rez

Cant figure to use 1 gallon or 3 gallon , gonna try to use for Mothers

1 Like

Yes cut an x on the bottom of the grow bag
Place the net pot in

The net pot doesn’t reach the bottom of the reservoir so insert the wick thing so hits the bottom of the res , pac with soil like normal

2 Likes

I’m thinking of customizing the net pot so it hits the bottom like the original Octopots we use

2 Likes

Thank you sir

I ended up paying 11.25 for each one which includes the NICE 3 gallon grow bag too!!!

Thats a deal, KNOW it will work just like our Octo’s…you found that to be true ???

1 Like