30 day roll, lets do this

You can cut a plastic water bottle to place around the net pot to extend it… melt some holes, fill it with hydroton, and it can be hot glued or tied to the net pots for stability

1 Like

Where did you find these cheaper ones? Alibaba?

1 Like

I am a cheapass “frugal” and usually try to “roll my own” :joy:

3 Likes

Yes they do just like we are use to

I use your turbo method when I trans plant

I fill the small reservoir from the start

2 Likes

Ah , done 35 cuts

Back to some semblance of order in Mom tent

figured out why all the elite cats started to flower I was thinking about it as I was looking at them and also noticing that my old cuts look like they started the flower to well during my mic fight I was spraying during the day I was turning the lights off for 2 1/2 hours later in the day and I didn’t think about how it affected the plants I did it every three days for like three weeks and that’s how I caused it so now I’ve got cuts and pretty much everyone And I’ll make fresh mothers

7 Likes

What size bag you using
think i can use one gallons bettn i can

1 Like

Amazon , had in 12 hours
I posted a link in the micro Octopot grow last night

a
@herojuana.tom

1 Like

1 Like

I try to get the tallest bag I could dint to mimic a he root zones like the regular ones

I found a 11 inch high x 9 wide
Bag the bottom is quite wet and the top 1/2 is dry like the regular ones

2 Likes

Found it! Thanks Jet

1 Like

Get the one with the net pop they have two different versions do you want the one with the nut pot and be careful you can’t buy a four pack because they’re different I wanted four so I had to buy 22 pack and the bags I bought from Amazon also their AC infinity in the really nice
@herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Just pulled a sample from one of my Octopot’s going to check the pH then I’m going to mix 1 gallon of my nutrient solution in the way I always do and see what the pH is it there

3 Likes

Will do, I saw those round ones with 5 holes… they might be useful for a friend… thank you sir!!
I already have a ton of cheap grow bags I reuse, 8.3"x11.8" which I will give a try with, but I have been wanting to experiment with having a water reservoir for a bit… I put saucers under my soil plants and maintain water in those but they need to be watered every 2-3 days and I want to enjoy the benefits of that larger reservoir size :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ph a bit high in Octopots. Checked my mix, a bit high also . Played around with test kit, 1 ml PH down per gallon puts me where i want it .

4 Likes

That’s the 3 gallons that showed today. Would use them for flowering plants, but think ill try the 1 gallons first, for my new mother plants. One per pot, at 10" square i got room for a bunch to house my Mom’s

3 Likes

Oh you were able to take some Tahoe cuts? If it roots I will take the tahoe over the mac1. Please :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Only reason i took em was for Cole…dont get excited, they are not strong cuts, but have a chance i think, why i took them

1 Like

I only need one of each of the four strains.

1 Like

You will learn…want 1 take 3

2 Likes

I already have 3 people who want to run the wedding cake cut outdoors next year. One of them runs 20 clones outdoors. She just harvested Oct 8th 4 full-size Wedding cake f4 fems I gave her that @misterbee gifted me. She says they were beautiful. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like