30 day roll, lets do this

Done deal , Think they’re gonna work great and $11 apiece what a bargain

5 Likes

What size rez and fabric grow bag come on those 11.00 octos?

Bag is seperate, i got some 1 gallons and 3 gallons, both fit on it. Trying 1 G for mothers first.
Have not measured, guessing a gallon rez

4 Likes

Like em so much just ordered 4 more

Total of 50 bucks i got 8 complete sites .
If they work half as good as I think they will it’s a great bargain

4 Likes

Got a link?

1 Like

buy ac infinity bags, Amazon too .Handles , lst holes , nice quality , 4 pack is 20 bucks

2 Likes

Oh, they work just as good as the real octopots. I did a side by side and the plants were no different. Only thing is that you have to fill these a lot more frequently

4 Likes

@ColeLennon

you know sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

Your gonna have the Queen of Kush , her daughter , her daughters daughter . and a super elite cut , all KNOWN N PROVEN fine growers who will display beautifully

If you do your part :boom:

ill help if needed , but your skills will be on display here , least for me , cause i know what these cuts will and can do .

Put WC in ICC side-by-side, will be an incredible color show , between the two they throw every color in the MJ rainbow .

None have growing issues , and to be honest , except for Mac which must be kept happy , all the others can be brought to flower looking like total dogshit and once 12/12 starts , they will kill it all on their own .

So , cant wait to see the Cole show

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Looking forward to them. My brain is on overload. PBA gummie should do it. Already ordered a bunch of shit.

3 Likes

Apple Fritter is now safe :star_struck:

and

Lost Cap # 2 lives :boom:

15 Likes

adjusted PH , foliar fed with 10 30 20 and calmag , plants be about happy again which makes me happy

5 Likes

Fritter(decent pic, can finally see her color, she is VERY colored, does not show in lights on pics) Giesel, GMO, Chem D day 60 or so

DSC00012

WC week 4 , stretch is done, now building time :heart_eyes: THIS run is gonna be a mound of buddage and she is HAPPY HAPPY . Damn JPS’s shit made her just sing in joy

17 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

14 Likes

When my rolling tray gets full of crumbles from rolling joints I clean it off and stick it in a bag I’ve got like a dozen jammed bags full of it can’t figure out what to do with it I wonder if this will work

Here goes nothing :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Either press it or make hash with it… and then press the hash :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

it presses OK but it comes out really dark and I don’t care for it I’m spoiled I’m too lazy to make bubble out of it so I’m gonna try this with one of my bags like I said I’ve got like 10 or more and it’s all the killer stuff I smoke I don’t really care if I ruin one bag, I think it’ll work I had the screens made for me 15 or 20 years ago and I have never use them you can see how clean they are always wanted to try and here goes and you know what I got about 8 ounces of outdoor Laffy shit if this works I’ll grind all those two

Shit , this gonna take a while , put too much on at once :100:

Smell off screen and on my hand is fantastic smells of hash

Bubbleman for inspiration

Wow , the 135 is actually very tasty and good
surprised , gonna card on my 90 screen now

10 Likes

Did you freeze it first ?

5 Likes

Damn didnt think of that will next time

about to pull 90 screen , see what i get

Darker than i thought it would be , gonna now run it through a 74

and finally , what i am after , 74 micron dry sift