30 day roll, lets do this

Bro!!! How much is the monthly subscription to your private discord? I need to get in to get that :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Iā€™d be laying on the ground next to itā€¦lol :drooling_face:

Itā€™s an only fans but your welcome to joinā€¦

4 Likes

Oh no I got a buck a whole bunch of June of who while Iā€™m stoned whole bunch of whatever it is itā€™s um oh yeah Kim D chemd and Gisele

1 Like

Hey do you think thereā€™s a channel with hot naked babes with buds all over them?

1 Like

If there isnā€™t, you could be onto something. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Haha ā€œsorry boss I wont be in today, I have an appointment I forgot aboutā€

1 Like

Girls of Ganja

1 Like

Believe it or not only fans bans weed content because they thinks its inappropriate :laughing:

Their competitors are trying to fill the market. Calling all Weedfluencers! We DO want your 420 content! | Official FanCentro Blog | Join The FanCentro Tribe

Anybody looking to become an influencer this is your shot at fame!

2 Likes

Giesel has a very nice funk to her

12 Likes

they call it giesel because jesus had sex on a weed field and when he pulled out his semen soaked a bean and it was named after jesus and jiz and the diesel it smelled like! theirs your new story

1 Like

Those giesel nuggs have a gnarly sexiness to them, I like their spiky

I had a buddy from humboldt who grew the Mass Super Skunk, and had an awesome cut that was borderline psychedelic, but that cuts magic didnā€™t come through in crosses. I am interested in hearing your review on this one

2 Likes

Sitting here wet trimming her for the Cannatrol Iā€™m more impressed than I was when she was growing didnā€™t realize that all of her buds are nice and I mean nice everywhere no little large no popcorn no big buds but a better yield than I thought And she smells very very dank

14 Likes

Double whammy! Playing the story game and the rename game. :grin:

That was subcools IG account before he passed. Well, 1/2 naked girls anyway. And he wonders why he couldnā€™t get rid of the russet mites. R.I.P. player! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Giesel is Chem D x Mass Super Skunk so it should be dank :wink:

3 Likes

I like cat poop for a strain name.

1 Like
4 Likes

Welp Giesel is in the box . Must say after trimming her and seeing the quality of her buds i may change my tune on her . Yielded way better than i thought too , guess 6 dry .

Now ChemD

5 Likes

Smells dank , looks nice , in 10 days we will see :boom:

4 Likes

ChemD

12 Likes