30 day roll, lets do this

Very nice work

Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks

3 Likes

Kim D is very very nice to she smells of burnt tire

8 Likes

Suppose that’s better than smelling like a dumpster or trash can :sweat_smile: Burnt rubber/tire is one of my least favorite terps tho. Bunch of lines have it too. Smoke better be the best thing youve ever had or she’s probably going in the trash can for me.

4 Likes

I have passed it off to Mr. Cannatrol , he’s got this :sunglasses:

Smoke report on ChemD n Giesel in 10 days

13 Likes

Kinda has a Gorilla Glue thing going on too . I’m one of the few who love the taste of gorilla glue so maybe that’s a good thing

4 Likes

Morning @ReikoX

1 Like

Morning @Jetdro. Sorry to hear you couldn’t sleep this morning. I had the opposite problem, I didn’t want to get up.

5 Likes

Seed run going well so far , good turnout , could get a lady from all strains . Just got first taste of nutes

What Caps Cut looks like happy in veg

Cuts looking better today

Lumpy back to veg n throwing happy leaf again

Even Cap Junky is back to happy

Wish I could say the same about Tahoe I don’t know what’s going on with her gave me no issues in flower and I’ll be damned if I can keep this little plant happy I don’t know what to do with it

Other than trying to dry a bunch of dirt for my new little mini octose my 420 day is over and everything is right on schedule

11 Likes

Sweet. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Nice Plants, looking Great

@Jetdro I know you use a sub pump and shit to fill your octos. I need to find the right watering can and spout to fill these 1 gallon self watering rez. Keep in mind its only a 3x3 and I have plenty of reach. What would be the best can and “Spout” for this to limit spills? I want something that is going to be simple and isn’t going to make a mess. Has to be watering can.
You have experience filling these. What did you use before the sub pump?

a can with a long thin spout on it

Pump spoiled me i use it even on 2 and 3 gallon total needs , just easier and no mess

1 Like

Something like this

Or this

Obviously referring to the spout.

I have limited space. I will use a sub pump when I have my 4x4 and 3x3 set up in a bigger room in the house. At a later date.
I’m thinking that green spout one would work better?

I’m going with this one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C1Z7TD1K/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A1ECO8THED21FI&th=1

1 Like

I had one like the blue one except for it wasn’t that curved it was curved but not that much just make sure whatever you get is long enough so that you can reach the farthest one while sitting in your chair

1 Like

I have over a 3-foot reach. That is without leaning in. I will dial in this filling rez shit just like anything else. Refine it in time.
I took 2 bong hits of this Wonder Dawg. Its like a smoked an edible… :fire:

3 Likes

so I have choices 1 2 or 3 gallon

Fritter /GMO

19 Likes

Love that fritter brother. Gorgeous colors!

1 Like

2 gallon. Those look familiar

1 Like