30 day roll, lets do this

yeah they’re the ones I told you to get

:sunglasses:

The 2 gallons look like the winner to me

2 Likes

I grabbed them cuz more holes is always better. I didn’t want 3 gallon.

1 Like

they’re not as nice quality as the AC infinity but they’ll work just fine I’like the size best if the three

2 Likes

so I was just on Instagram looking at the sea junkie they posted a video of this gorgeous frosty bud that they have a drop on in a few days so I posted up asking if anyone had actually bought any of the jungle boys bud from the disposal do you know in the legal market and how it was because every bud I’ve ever bought in a legal market was bone dry zero stick and not what I would call top quality. Three minutes later the whole thread or post or whatever you call the damn thing is shut down what is it because of me that I do something wrong ???

@herojuana.tom

5 Likes

The internet is broken due to jet

5 Likes

It’s hard to say. Small vendors may talk with you but those larger vendors can be fickle. I’ve seen vendors delete my posts or even the whole thread when they get anything but adoration and praise, and some will :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: DM :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: you directly :roll_eyes: Tell them their gear went Herman munster and :boom: Gone. I might try posting in another one of their threads, they may have limited your ability to post without moderator approval :joy: :raised_hands:
But their post could have also just been flagged and removed for promoting the drop :man_shrugging: that happens quite a bit, there seem to be legions of haters who flag releases.

2 Likes

That is the problem with most social media were the OP can censor their own thread. Double edged sword. It can be used for good, like bullying or stalking. It can also be used to silent objective opinions.

2 Likes

maybe the tahoe likes her root space and might like a bigger pot ? or just needs a kick in the ass for being a fussy biotch! fritter looking super dank

5 Likes

Go to try n hang up Fritter now Giesel n D are gone. I did not realize just how large she is, she covers most of that half of my tent! She has arms everywhere, and everything in the light is beautiful…some light hidden buds look poor…so much for buds not needing direct light…yeah right.

She might be the nicest plant i have ever grown. Quality looking buds, HEAVY as anything i have ever grown, and just super colored up n nice looking . Smells fantastic too. With my attention, and proper training, THIS plant would rock a tent !!!

Had to unzip tent and pull top back to just get to her…did a shit job, but it’s only gotta last 10 days more, i quit when my hands were so sticky i could not touch anything or work with them.

Gotta do GMO too, she is doing the floppy dance…BUT good reason, building SERIOUS buds .

Fritter takes 3 pic’s to show, lol, and there is more behind her, laying on GMO .

GMO looking great, getting fatt, left side, WC 4.5 weeks in, killing it. Gonna be a beautiful harvest on that side, got net in , all 4 plants same :heart_eyes: canopy suoer even and finished at top of tent .

19 Likes

Looking Nice… :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :yum: :yum:

Going to be a great harvest. A lot of work yoyo’s galore.

1 Like

Yeah that fritter is stunning, can’t deny it :heart_eyes:
C99-ish with some rock hard flowers. I hope she smokes as good as or better than she looks. Definitely looking forward to these reports! :wink:

3 Likes

Looking green and healthy :green_heart: nice work my friend

1 Like

This is gonna be fun

Seedlings doing fine

Cuts ok

Fritter n ChemD fine

Cap Junky good

ICC fine

look how hard fruit or how to work to reveg

Lost Cap #2 looking nice

12 Likes

:sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

13 Likes

damn she is a yeilder eh. nice fat tops too, bet i could hit 2 lbs in my 3.5x5 once dialed in. pretty close if not.

3 Likes

Looking good man. I know my cuts are in there. :sunglasses: :metal: Morning Jet/pack and fellow cannabis freaks of nature. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Shit , :poop:forgot to take cuts for you…next round i will :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Right muthafucka :rofl:

1 Like