30 day roll, lets do this

Randall got it 280 bucks for ounce , says it live

gonna coat a j of Tahoe n see

Wow its diamonds in sauce

12 Likes

Looks like :fire: Diamonds.

3 Likes

https://www.canadiangardensupply.com/bc-grow-gear-seed-starting-tray-50-cell-tray-with-q-plugs.html

something like that comes with the tray cell and 50 plugs. prob cost 15 bucks usd. incase you havent found anything yet. used these for my last cloning run and they worked as well as rapid rooters

4 Likes

hopefully that bud rot is long gone now with that cola. crazy you got that with 50% humidity? kinda scary but im sure with alot of air flow and leaf stripping she can be ran with no feear.

2 Likes

no more on plant💥. @204medismoke

pics from phone due her no justice

week 10 Apple Fritter Lumpy Cut

20 Likes

Morning fishy @ifish

1 Like

Yeah , IF she is all that , next run will be a bit smaller , will defol more , set up support in advance with 3 of these new A/C bungie nets , and several dedicated fans keeping tent air flowing, no buds nor branchs touching , then let her loose

Went to buy more of the little pots all they had was one left which I got so I bought some of the round ones they’re basically the same size and I’ll just use the center site I’m going to put all my plants in the self watering bases I hate watering and I’m not very good at it

4 Likes

What ya doing holy??? @HolyAngel

Tahoe looks like SHIT THIS MORNING , pot heavy , she aint drinking , gotta do something

2 Likes

Yet all around her on same feed n pots

my thought is to pull her from her pot strip most of the soil away re-potter in fresh dry soil let her roots dry and foliar feed her for a while open to all suggestions

@ReikoX @Papalag @Tappy @ifish @TopShelfTrees1 @George @Wizdom @m0sirys @SamwellBB @saxo @santero @ShiskaberrySavior

11 Likes

Looks like potassium deficiency to me but also heat stress

But my $ on potassium

1 Like

not heat cool and airflow in tent

thought pot
have foiar fed twice with hi pot

1 Like

Leaves look green too light what plant is she

1 Like

This is true…lol…but you have cool toys, jet.

2 Likes

eh, just got done taking more snips of the brog3 and c5sensistar girls. got new water made up. de-fanned the dragonfruit thai’s in veg. trying to decide if i wanna take snips of them or just flower them out. poured a good 10 gallons onto the basement floor :see_no_evil: so drying that up now. fun morning ^^ lol

4 Likes

ph is ok i guess , than i say combination from pottasium , zinc is high enoug?

that sounds like the right thing to do ! everythig else look so good an healthy

2 Likes

Tahoe OG , very poor color , where is fishy at

2 Likes

Good to hear! Has been fun to watch ad would suck if the wheels fell off at the end.

1 Like

It’s not your soil we both re use our mix.
I don’t believe it’s that’s

Feed her some 10/30/20 add a little cal mag and Epson
The same thing happened to me on my Frankie clone

3 Likes

look its not soil nothing ever alive is in it .
It is taking out the yard spread out and soaked in the sun for days until it’s bone dry then I go through it all by hand every single morsel so it’s very clean I don’t think it’s the soil but I suppose it could be

3 Likes

A man after my own heart I have foliar fed her two times with Epson and 10 3020 I’m not seeing any difference

2 Likes