30 day roll, lets do this

Like others have said looks like potassium. Would think ph might be off? Roots too wet?

3 Likes

I reuse my soil too. So weā€™re all in the same boat. (Jet, papalag). Fussy plants are such a bitch to deal with. I like your idea thoughā€¦repot in dry soil. Maybe just fresh water for first watering and start fresh. Touch her with your green thumb.

2 Likes

it always the problem with these kind o symtoms. these yellowings can be a combination from

mg, fe, zn, mn, . so what you said would be the best course of action

3 Likes

Iā€™m finding more and more some plants need special attention. Sometimes they just get fussy lol

3 Likes

I do know she hates wet feet, and I had to up my cal-mag a bit to keep her nice and deep green as she started a similar yellowing from the bottom up though for me, she also INSTANTLY started drooping and yellowing before a single other plant when my VPD was off cuz my humidifier kicked out.

2 Likes

Missed out alot in here in a week @Jetdro forgot to put this on watching. And I thought @TopShelfTrees1 thread was busy. Got that aray 3 finally, thanks for showing her off. Buds of your fritter looking fire :ok_hand: All the best mate

4 Likes

thats so true ! youÄŗl always will need a few runs to see what kind if special treatment they could need!

3 Likes

I dunnoā€¦I would start with the repot into dry soil and fresh water. See the plants reaction and adjust from thereā€¦wouldnā€™t treat what Iā€™m not totally certain onā€¦ could just compound the issue. My .02ā€¦
But totally agreeā€¦some plants are just queens and need royal treatmentā€¦lol

4 Likes

New soil some bigger potā€¦ Add some worm casting and she will be happy in 2 weeks

3 Likes

damn right some of them are princess on pea! one ppm of something to much or to less and they yellow. and some could eat pure acid and produce nice buds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Every plant has an order now like a valley girl going to starbucks

Half water, light nutrients, extra mag

For us Canadiansā€¦ a double double

6 Likes

Amen to that ! :joy:.

We all need to get back to growing forward and think like a plant

4 Likes
1 Like

Could be Potassium, but I donā€™t see the typical blotches in the leaf:

so I am thinking more about the start of a Magnesium:

magnesium-deficiency

6 Likes

Mkrning @Jetdro, I would try to ā€œre-potterā€ her. :grin: To me it looks like sheā€™s over watered and not taking up nutrients. If you can let her dry back. a bit, it may resolve itself.

7 Likes

I concur @ReikoX she definitely doesnā€™t like wet feet

3 Likes

Lolā€¦was trying.to find the weed oneā€¦but you get it

8 Likes

Good catch brother

2 Likes

The dandelions got me spitting out my coffee. Too good :rofl:

6 Likes

I agree I think thatā€™s the course of action several of you have a head on it I think Iā€™m going to up pot her in some dry soil and just give her a light watering with water sit back and see what happens

3 Likes