30 day roll, lets do this

I think that’s the issue

2 Likes

Just buy some new soil and stop being stubborn. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It has nothing to do with the soil

3 Likes

that will cover all problems we talked about !that will fore sure get the problem solved !

2 Likes

Soon as I get home that’s what I’m gonna do I’m out at the creek with the poppers and I am absolutely shattered on this diamonds and sauce shit

11 Likes

enjoy!!! :D:D:D

2 Likes

That pipe is dope af! Nice

1 Like

You can tell that diamond sauce is fire by its color. :fire: Has the same color as the PBA. :fire:

1 Like

cheap $20 pipe but I like it

7 Likes

nice design! and cheap ! ++

2 Likes

I love the look of it, very cool!

1 Like

Yeah it’s like a Sherlocks home thing it’s very nice design it smokes great and the bowl is huge

1 Like

That’s clutch for me :wink:

now you just need a sherlocks hat and a magnifying glass to investigate the case of Tohe

2 Likes

If I hadn’t of revisited it the other day and smoked it with a good cure I might’ve let her go but I want to keep it

2 Likes

well time to head home spread out some more dirt man I’m tired of fooling with this dirt hopefully today and tomorrow I’ll get it all finished. I decided I’m going to bottom feeding on everything I have I suck at watering I don’t like it it appears every issue I seem to have is caused by myself I don’t have the issues with the octopots and I’m sure the new pots will work the same way.
Finn just stirred up a nutrarat and trying to get at it in its hole , lol

ordered some fresh rapid routers as I really don’t like these cheap ass ones I had to buy to do Kohl’s cuts I’m going to take fresh cuts of everything tomorrow morning and start them all off from Dixie’s straight into the new little pots see if I can streamline this operation

8 Likes

Those little bastards are a huge nuisance huh? Didn’t even know they existed until recently, ugly little pricks ! Get em Finn!

Oh Funn hates the things just the site of them makes him crazy he’s killed a whole bunch of them then carries em around flinging them in the air , attacking when it hits the ground . will do it til i make him leave it alone

2 Likes

Sometimes we are our own problem. :raised_hand: Heavy handed waterer here. Coming from hydro, the question is why can’t they take more water, they sit in water in my other system :roll_eyes: Hope your hiccups smooth out mate

2 Likes

I like their teeth. :rofl:

3 Likes