30 day roll, lets do this

@JohnnyPotseed do you feed calcium regularly thu out flower ?

2 Likes

Indeed we do, cuz. Superthrive, powdered Kelp, Cal/Mag, Nitrogen, Blackstrap (unsulfered) molasses, And the line of GH nutes.

3 Likes

Thankyou @JohnnyPotseed
Maybe that the problem @Papalag @Jetdro lack of calcium in feed
: )

3 Likes

Yeah I normally stop calmag and n in flower and use Epson salt s and molasses , kelp oh yeah they love kelp

I found the foop spray very helpful with her

Ok next run she gets special treatment lol

3 Likes

Calmag thru out flower for the win
: )

5 Likes

Jet your Frankenstein how’s the root build up in the rez

Last grow all roots in the bag ( packed solid with roots ) none in the res and she had 6 weeks of veg

3 Likes

I have no ‘reservoir’ brother. lol I use my own composted potting soil mixed with perlite and worm Castings.But in the 12" pots she can get rootbound if not root-trimmed/re-potted every few months.
This is the SHE BEAST (Frankenstein) at 1day under 3months old from rooted clone

17 days after re-potting into the 5gal bucket. I did fim her 3 times

12 Likes

no , she grows crazy well here in octopot , fast as anyone i have , just got slammed in a corner, put in too late and too small , and has mites . Doesn’t matter I got a good enough run on her I’ll have a couple ounces of bud to see if I like it about time I’ve had that cut for a year

4 Likes

Mother tent thinned and back to my liking

17 Likes

Looking great brother Jet! I absolutely love my Frankenstein everyone is always asking when more will be ready. Lol

Grundle

4 Likes

cool @Papalag likes her too . Soon as cannatrol is open she comes down and ill find out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

She liked that FIM for sure. :100:

2 Likes

lol She always does, cuz… Ms Frankie takes whatever training ya dish out to her and shows nuttin but luv!
Hell, lol in the spreading out process, I even took pliers to her stalks, crushing then pinching/bending over. Look at her, she was trying to reach back up for the ceiling within a day of that, even. lol

4 Likes

Tahoe outside

17 Likes

Big ole donkey dick colas.

2 Likes

first try GDP

13 Likes

Dam! Been two hours either it hits hard or his young lovely got to him. Either way, enjoy old man!!!

Grundle

2 Likes

Is not much to my liking to be honest

5 Likes

Figured that’s what it’d be :confused:

3 Likes

I actually don’t like it at all @HolyAngel

3 Likes