3D Printed Seed Shipping Pucks and Loader

Any of you 3D printer guys have a file for the stem-benders for T-topping plants? I found a great local guy w/a 3D printing business (selling machines, not jobbing…except in MY case!) Who will print for me but I haven’t seen a file available for this type? If anybody wants to give it a try at designing one let me know and I’ll take better pictures w/dimensions! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m really looking for ones that are used at the top (or anywhere there are opposing branches, I guess) of a plant when you have pinched and want the next two branches to spread. It’s actually shaped like a “T” with 3 stem-clipping points. They can be used upside-down as well to get a little more stretch. I generally use a little spring-loaded clip to hold the plastic & stem in place. I’ve tried various other common ones from Amazon-like places and they are all either too heavy weight or have features that make stem -breaking highly likely!

I ordered some online in two different sizes and they worked well, but the plastic used is terrible, cracking within a few days of Sun exposure. I think if anybody has a file for printing these things, it would be cool to scale them to fit various sized stems. By the way, those small black curved ones I posted in my thread about finding online the other day???

Forget 'em! Broke 4 branches on a Goji Monster trying to very carefully remove them today! :cry:

Various “No-Goes”

These weren’t too bad, but a little heavy on thin branches.

Close-up;\

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes