3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

had a lot of comments on this shoreline cross can’t wait to see what they do

4 Likes

Anyone have an idea if I should take MH bulb out and put the hps will it make a big difference on the buds just looking for little advice on it first time using it just runs to hot for my winter indoor got some good leds for that

1 Like

Nice!! I’m excited to see how those them out!

1 Like

@3rdgengrower how are you liking the greenhouse you built?

1 Like

Best thing I ever done not so nervous :grimacing: about the prying eyes

2 Likes

That’s good to hear! Makes growing a lot more relaxed

1 Like

Me too lot of people commented on em I never even heard of shoreline till now but so great full to have em any time I don’t past a pic and ya want to see em feel free to ask I got some much going on I don’t really get pics of all of em all the time

2 Likes

Yeah sure does for the next couple months I still walk on pins and needles :shushing_face::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

well this is what I came up with for the cloner still got to do something one a lid any thoughts @AppalachianBiscuits

1 Like

Some people put another clear bottom of the same size on top of the lid with the clone sites to keep the humidity in.

2 Likes

Can you just use the top it came with and put holes in it and baskets

2 Likes

are you my brother from a nother mother great minds think alike @Kasper0909

2 Likes

I like the idea of tote on top to keep humidity in going to do that as well

1 Like

I’m making a tiny cloner soon. In a 2 gallon fermentation bucket. Maybe 3 sites total. Instead of a clear top I’ll just put it in a tent with 70% humidity and see how it goes. If it sucks I’ll figure out something else.

1 Like

Look at that piece of fine Appalachian engineering. You deserve a bowl, sir.

Are you going to use net cups or collars? I’ve got 2 cuts in right now hoping they root too!

I love the inverted clear tub idea.

4 Likes

The eagle has landed bro.
Thank you again for the autoflower seeds!
The Scarlet Grapes F2’s playing peekaboo over here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks it probably not get up and running till this fall when I move back indoors I got so much going on right now so many different genetics just wanted to have so.ething ready in case I run on to something really special in all these photoperiod plants I got going I got excited when all the new beans was coming in ended up popping couple of.each and this week or next should be getting about 5 or 6 new photoperiod strains and plan on popping a few of them hope your cuts take off for ya

3 Likes

Looking really good looks like there maybe a couple beans on it when ya got tricomes like that ya know it’s going to taste yummy :yum: I haven’t had a grape genetic that wasnt glad they made it safe

2 Likes

Oh, this SG was fire. Or, so I’m told…

1 Like

You are going to find out in just a little while​:grin::grin:hope it’s the best ya ever smoked