3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

grew the vegetables and the berries grow wild for a little effort makes way better jelly than ya buy in the store this is what I did today got 3 of the photos move outside it will look little different on tomorrow’s greenhouse pics

8 Likes

put the hps light in don’t k ow if it was a good move or not guess we going to find out

5 Likes

both of the haze x cdlc cross from @AzSeaindooin420 bottom bud Pic goes with big pic and the other 2 small ones are of the week younger plant

4 Likes

the black cream X calculator from @AzSeaindooin420 moving right along

4 Likes

Whats you total hours of daylight?

1 Like

Those blackberries look scrumptious

1 Like

Haven’t heard of this strain yet :joy:

2 Likes

Auto correct lol black cream X cdlc :rofl:

2 Likes

15 hours a day it only runs from 730am till 10am then off till 3pm till around 830pm its only on while greenhouse is in the shade sun is up about 620am and goes down about 850pm some where around there anyway just didn’t know if the different light would mess with the auto’s

2 Likes

You don’t need the HPS. :100:

1 Like

They only get few hours a day direct sun light and after I put it up they all seem to be doing a little better and I like it for rain days when there is no sun I let it run all day

2 Likes

Maybe you do then. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not real sure if I do or not but I have had this light for few years and never got to use it on the indoor grows it just runs way to hot for either of my rooms so I said what the heck put it up in there and see how it turns out probably don’t need it but if it helps any its worth having up

Just make sure and watch that plastic and any fire concerns with the HPS.

1 Like

Yeah bin keeping really close eye on it that’s nother reason I didn’t want to use it inside the main concern was when I went from MH to HPS if it would mess with the autoflowers

20230714_115655 all 4 are out the dirt back left one still has her helmet on @Kasper0909

2 Likes

20230714_115957 20230714_115517 getting some long legs on all of em most or starting a little preflower

1 Like

20230714_120631

4 Likes

Man! Ur Killin it! Keep up the good work bro

2 Likes

Thanks it is starting to stink the greenhouse up real strong Chem when the fan blows it around but a real light pine tree on the stem rub seams like they have paired up nicely

3 Likes