3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I use adhesive Velcro on my buckets to secure the Refletix bubble wrap insulation stuff around thwm and it works well! Going strong for 6 months-ish?

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 is the winner send me your Addy
Thanks to everyone that played

6 Likes

Awesome win @blowdout2269
Thanks for the opportunity @3rdgengrower

2 Likes

Oo, hell yeah bud. Lucky number seven coming through for them autoflowers! Thank you my friend. Deets incoming!
Oh, an I’ll be sure to send ya some sweet autos when my project is done. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks I’m sure I would put em to good use always looking for so.ething I don’t have

3 Likes

And that’s the famous first words that begin a seed stash/hoard. “Well I already got 400 to choose from, ooooh strawberry cheesecake, :person_raising_hand:right here right here, pick me!” Hahahaha

3 Likes

You’re on the list too homie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hope it’s a good list, but more than likely it’s Santa’s naughty list 🤷 #sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

Congrats @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Thank you fella’s!

@AzSeaindooin420 kinda hard to see but had full germ 5 for 5 on black cream x cdlc

7 Likes

Hell ya! That’s awesome to hear! Lotta life in those beans!

1 Like

20230703_153031|375x500
Few pics from today everything seems to be doing good

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball: @blowdout2269 on the win! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the fun :star_struck: @3rdgengrower nice game you ran. :wink::+1::facepunch::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

You’re killing it dawg with all those plants in and outside at that. My fuck’n neighbors would have the FBI, CIA, DEA, and anyone else that would listen to them at my door. We are now legal as of Saturday, but not trying to press my luck. Don’t want them looking :eyes: inside. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I hear that think I might have got a little over excited about the greenhouse not a lot of people live near me first time ever going this big outside uselly I try to do 2 or 3 photos during the summer with a few autos this year kinda went over board I just has 5 more autos come up and 2 of the royal procession and just put 2 of the Impure kush In dirt I guess if I’m going to do it mess we’ll do it right :rofl::rofl:🫣:shushing_face: that bottom pick is of the Copa beans @OhNo555

6 Likes

Keep that bad boy going, I hope it turns out to be some real fire :fire:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Both these are the Copa one on the left is going as fast as an autoflower I can see growth from one day to the next and I do really like the :fuelpump: smell and taste can’t wait to see what they do and I never grew fast flowering before do you know if I haft to go to 12 and 12 for em to flower

6 Likes

Dam that is a good question. I think I sent the pack with that one to you. Try looking on DC Seed Exchange. I believe that is where I had gotten it from or look up Copa or Seed bank that offers it, they will have the specs for that strain.

Yeah no big deal just thought I would ask and maybe save myself a little reading time

1 Like