3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Fast flower just means u got f1 seeds of someone crossing a photoperiod with an autoflower, offspring are gonna be fast finishing photos which is essentially a photoperiod that will finish up faster at the end so if it’s a 10-12 week photo normally it will finish in 8-10

The science I’d be interested in is if it reduces yields vs the photoperiod parent since it’s shaving weeks off it’s life cycle or is it a more rapid fruiter that yield isn’t affected

4 Likes

I have been on an auto kick for the last year and a half. Usually no more than 3 or 4 plants and strains at a time. Too much weed to smoke :dash: and give away. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info I thought I had read about this just needed a refresher

I started with outdoor bag seeds about 11 years ago did that for around 5 years and for the last 6 I moved I doors and that’s when I got into that autos I just like how I can have so many in one little spot and everything I grow is meds for me and wife so I like to have all the diffrant kinds so we can awitch around and not get “burnt out” on one kind

3 Likes

That is exactly why I do it. I always have at least 20 to 30 strains to choose from. I smoke different shit every day!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: :bulb: you know what I gotta try that

1 Like

Just found out what this is because it bleeds purple when ya top it pretty dang neat mu first time :eyes: this am I the only one??? I guess that’s probably got it name :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You should have seen how many @AzSeaindooin420 put in little space don’t know how he took care of all of em must have bin full time job

1 Like

The answer is 55 lol

It def payed off being flexible with some reach hahaha

7 Likes

I was just about to ask where could I see it thanks…sheesh

Yup, it bleeds red-purple and a very distinct trait for it. Wait till u see the color of the hash hahaha

4 Likes

This haze x cdlc from @AzSeaindooin420 is really taken off its over 3ft now
This one is one of the top gun xcdlc he did some really good work with these that’s for sure

5 Likes

There’s a thread on it, was my big blow out breeding run before I moved flipping a few cdlc females and letting em dust the whole room

2 Likes

Very nice bro! I tried warning ppl that amnesia is a stretcher, I’d run those in 5 gallon personally cuz the potential for them to get big

1 Like

Yeah figures crossed its female might let it go even if it’s male doesn’t have any kind of smell yet so not sure on the drago s blood we know the autos are female :100:

Not showing any preflowers yet? Just rub ur fingers on the main stem and smell ur fingers, pretty much all mine putting off something

1 Like

Yeah the haze plant is In preflower and has a strong pine :evergreen_tree: smell to it top gun not so much

1 Like

I was meaning the dbhp, u don’t see any preflowers in the “armpits”?

1 Like

No sorry I kinda bounce around no preflower on it yet probly couple more weeks it’s only about 25 days old

Beans landed today thanks! They are critical ? Can’t read the writing smeared.lol

1 Like