3x3 Growlog 1st grow

Every time I add new soil to a pot, I get fungus gnats, or thrips. Any new soil usually starts off in the clones / mother cab and is dealt with in there before going into veg. Saying that the fungus gnats are in every grow room. You would need a pretty bad infestation to mess a plant up.

I don’t worry about them any more, the cover crops keep them occupied, and the predatory mites keep them in check. They go through cycles of more and then less as the mites die off as the gnats dissapears and then the gnats population grows and the mites follow suit with the extra food until the majority have been eaten and the cycle starts again.

Yellow stickers are good, way cheaper on Amazon, than the safers packs locally.

My mites are peaking atm, they seem to like my digital temp and humidity display, there were a dozen running around on the inside of the screen last night lol.

I think some plants are just temperamental, I have a blue heaven that wilts just looking at her lmao.

3 Likes

it was weird too to see them all of a sudden, and only in the widow pot, other three got none. Soil came from the same pot I mixed it up in.

its been two months now and I switched tents at about 30 days.

It was pretty heavy for a minute; I’d shake the pot and the little fuckers would fly everywhere. I ended up bombing the soil with mosquito dunks I haven’t seen any more. She stopped wilting too :syringe:

1 Like

It’s total garbage. It’s not organic. Go with roots

2 Likes

Some budshots and veg tent update.

The WW and NL from victory seem to have responded much better to the chelated fertilizer salts from Fox Farm than the A 1 Haze and Armageddon.

I was hoping by defoliating heavy I could expose enough canopy but it didn’t end up working out. They all got burned pretty bad, my yield probably has suffered greatly also since I didn’t bother to lollipop or remove lower growth at all. Oh well, first time and all that shit, I’ll have some bud to smoke while I wait for the clones.

These girls need to finish up the clones are getting too tall for these tents. #2moreweeks

2 Likes

Few days later. Armageddon looks all kinds of messed up, I am debating whether to flush this for 2 more weeks or just chop it with the rest of them and move on with my life.

I can make whole plant hash with her, I got a rosin press and bags, the other three look like they might be good for squashing.

veg tent looks good, no complaints about this amazon supersoil mix, yet. Bubblegum auto is still getting fox farm nutes but I cut the salts to 1/4 what they say is safe, that shit burned the fuck out of my plants.

3 Likes

Veg Tent and Bubblegum auto

Flower tent is lagging, they need more time due to nute burn, they are still bulking at 8 weeks.
Decided to let them finish, I can tie these plants down when they need to go into flower. I’ll post pix of them later.

I think the auto is drooping because the light was too close, I moved it up a few inches but might need to raise more if this keeps stretching. I haven’t tied the bubble gum down at all I should probably do that but I used all the clothes pins on the girls in the flower tents I thought they would be done by now :smile:

2 Likes

Looks like armageddon and haze got the worst of the burn but other two are pretty bad too.

Call it a beginners heavy hand I guess, less leaf to trim later :smirk:

They seem to be swelling up OK I gave them some more nutrients since I don’t see any amber trichomes yet

Widow is turning purple can’t really tell from the pic but its definitely got a purple hue to the flowers. Probably because of cold air coming from the intake fan.

2moreweeks

6 Likes

Bless this mess. I must have been high. I will definitely lollipop the next ones.

This snapped. Tried to tape it, no go.

11g wet. NL, should be done by now according to breeder website 6-7 weeks, we are in the middle of week 8.

5 Likes

Starting week 9, White Widow looking like November

14 Likes

Love the colors :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:!

1 Like

Startin 2 Stank.

Armageddon finally starting to fatten up, I wonder if I hadn’t burned the hell out of them how they would be doing, the buds growing even though all the leaf is dead. Still don’t see any amber on the bud itself plenty on sugar leaves.

dos mas semanas

10 Likes

That NL branch that snapped, was an eighth dried. Smoked a snap, not too bad, obviously a bit early

Squished it at 210F in 90ug bag for 190 seconds.

8 Likes

NL burping, 3 oz trimmed and dried.
Haze curing. I got a little over an ounce from the haze plant, haven’t taken the largest nugs down yet but whats in the jar is .8oz.

Should be same with Widow little over an ounce is what it looks like eyeballing, might be more the nugs are dense.

Bigger nugs got hung, I dried the popcorn/larf on trays. Poprcorn and larf look like mids, bigger nugs are nice and frosty.

bubblegum auto week 8. I think I put too much PH up a few waterings back and she got locked out, should recover fine though.

DNA auto breaking soil

DNA 60 day Lemon auto upper right, AK 49 auto left, Dutch Passion Blueberry auto on the right.

2 Haze clones in front, Armageddon clone and mother finishing in the back

Gonna chop this soon, wednesday I think.

A 1 Haze Rosin. Taste like funky fruity mint. Cerebral and strong.

NL Rosin. Has this amazing floral and woody taste to it, super narcotic couchlock with enough clarity to keep you reading or watching netflix.

yes haha sucker I bought a nug smasher. don’t really have room for a proper press and I like the way how everything is contained inside, as opposed to a dabpress or DIY plates where wiring is exposed, looks like a science experiment. this works for what I need it for and isn’t too industrial looking in my room.

Wish I did have room for a real press but oh well, something to work toward.

First grow DONE!

Maybe I should start a new thread :smile:

10 Likes

Looked like a solid grow, I’d say well done :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

:peace_symbol::v:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

that sad little seedling became those two monsters.

All three clones and autos are in Natures Living supersoil, so no more burned up leaf. I’ll use the FF nutes as a compost tea, when they are gone I’ll go fully organic, still need to figure out exactly how to do that.

5 Likes

Chopped Armageddon. Still looks like it needs to finish but its been 3 months flowering now, I think shes given mostly everything shes gonna give. But she is lanky and stretches like a sativa, funny because the haze doesn’t really stretch at all, I thought hazes were famous for being spindly.

Ice water hash. I’m not trimming anymore :dizzy_face:

Did some defoliation and opening up the branches a bit

Armageddon in the front looking like cannabis sativa

Haze 1

Haze 2

DNA 60 day lemon auto breaking soil, I thought I killed this, I didn’t see it popping up so I started digging a bit with tweezers, couldn’t find the seed, and went a little crazy looking turning up soil. It had somehow gotten displaced and the taproot was drying out. Shit, so I gently propped it back into the center and its opening up now.

Dutch Passion Blueberry auto

AK 49 don’t know whose genetics these are

Bubblegum auto, description said 14% THC but amazing flavor, I guess we’ll see.

Widow

Haze

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I know that feeling well.

2 Likes

Nice looking nugs you got there man, and the AK looks very nice :+1:

1 Like

Is that the “Mini” ? I like them too, nice and small, easy to use, you have plenty of pressure for 3.5 gram “bottle Tech” style pressing. Stay under 4 grams a time, THAT thing will do it’s job. It is much nicer than the one I have, I am jealous, lol!!!

1 Like

Damn, well done!!..

1 Like