3x3 Growlog 1st grow

So we are at day 25 for the armageddon and day 18 for the NL and Widow. Haze is day 24.

flushed the soil with RO water and next day (today) gave armaggeddon a gallon of water with some light nutes, fox farm big bloom and grow big. Gonna start the other three on the same next watering, maybe a little lighter.
Any feedback welcome, is that a decent size for a 25 day old plant or does it look a bit small?

Fed the three fems a full strength dose of fox farm nutes as per schedule + 3/4 tsp cal mag diluted in a gallon of water.

Gave armageddon some of that cal mag dose like .25 gallon.

They look kinda pale, growth seems to have slowed down so maybe I’m a little late, should have added the fertilizer around day 10-15. They should blow up in the next few days.

I topped my armageddon, but I guess the plant isn’t having any of my shit.

Those look like calyx down there but I don’t see any pistils…

1 Like

Closer up

bushing out, branches still look spindly, I don’t think they’d support much weight yet.

2 Likes

My first grow, day 31

4 Likes

Welcome @KarmaFPS this is right place to ask questions:yum:

1 Like

I want to de foliate, cut a few clones and bloom the Armageddon soon, I was thinking friday.

I’ll flush it after I do all that with this Fox Farm sledgehammer stuff and Monday it’ll go into the flower tent.

is it better to trim leaves throughout the growing cycle or do it all at once?

1 Like

Nice update, what light and tent do you use ?

1 Like

Nice did you regenerate new growth ?

1 Like

@Zoey Using LEDs, 560w 4k QBs in veg and 480w 3k in flower.
Coolgrows is the veg tent there are tons of pinhole light leaks and agromax is the flower tent and it too has pinhole light leaks. Not super impressed with either but the agromax seems a bit higher quality. The zipper is more heavy duty and the canvas seems thicker.
I guess Gorilla tents are really worth the money.

@shroomgod not 100% sure what you’re referring to, the new growth was coming in yellow, after I gave them a full round of week 4 FF nutes they all perked and greened right up.

Thanks for update, next time, you can also take us into consideration!!
:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Hey no update for a while my camera had to be returned and I had to get another one.

Day 31. I topped all three of these three days ago, I’m letting them veg til sunday then its into flower.

Did some de foliation and LST the branches. Day 3 of flower.

I’m probably gonna move the bigger tent into the other room and make this the veg tent like I originally planned, 4 plants in here is going to be a jungle.

I made it farther than I thought I would without any major problems. They are drinking half their soil capacity in water every 2-3 days. 1.5 gal for 3 gal and 2.5 for 5 gal.

Maybe I could pull it off in the smaller closet tent with the 4 plants if I lollipop everything, tie them down like I did to armageddon and scrog them with the net, which I’ll fix, just kinda slapped it in there. What do you think OG?

7 Likes

Looking great in there to me man!!!

2 Likes

Armageddon, A 1 Haze, White Widow, Northern Lights

Fixed the net.

Trimmed a bit and LST widow in the back, NL on the left, Haze on the right.

4 Likes

Call me lazy,
just a bit crazy,
I scrogged some shit in a 2x3 with A 1 Hazey

10 Likes

Cut some clones. Snipped some scragglers that were growing upside down then dipped in H20, then root hormone powder, then CloneX and into the peat pellet which I soaked in warm water for like 5 minutes. From left to right we got 2 of each of White Widow, Armageddon, NL and A 1 Haze.

Trimmed up and bloomin. This is work, I guess its as involved as you want it to be. I moved the net down they should grow into it nicely.

PH of my runoff is around 5, plants seem fine so I’ll stick with this FF nute schedule until I see any problems.

7 Likes

Imgur
Before Defoliation. Armageddon starting week 4 other three starting week 3.

After Defoliation. They’ve been healthy and they don’t show any signs of slowing down, so I let em have it.

2 hours. Hopefully thats the last time.

4 Likes

went from this
Imgur
to this

Only thing I’m sure of is that there is a bubblegum auto in the 3 gal in the middle. Clones got mixed up :no_mouth:

I’m going to practice training these 4 clones, mainlining and LST. Might plant another auto.

4 Likes

Recovered from the brutalizing well. Widow was having some fungus gnats, not a lot of them, so I spread the topsoil with diatom earth. Got some mosquito bombs in case but I don’t see any more gnats, weren’t that many in the first place.

Must have had some eggs in the soil how the fuck else did they get in my closet?

She is wilting hard when I water her, the other 3 perk up toward the light and she droops down like shes about to keel over and die. Is it the gnat larvae gnawing on the roots? Or maybe she doesn’t like water every other day?

4 Likes

Clones seem happy in amazon supersoil mixed with FFOF/Happy Frog.

Giving them tap water as an experiment to see if I can get away with it and still end up with something decent.
Might even flower them in the bigger tent with the 4k lights to see if they herm, if they don’t I can switch lights and make the bigger tent the flowering tent.

I have no idea about these genetics or if these are worth cloning and keeping going,

Haze is from Sagarmatha, Armageddon is Homegrown Fantaseeds, Widow and NL are by Victory.

the girls flowering right now seem kinda stunted, Armageddon has some bad nute burn on a few leaves.
I’ll post a pic this evening you guys can tell me what you think.

3 Likes

Day 34 Armageddon, Day 27 Everyone Else

Widow & NL look good, I’m pretty happy with how they are coming along.

Haze &Armageddon looks like they will take a while to finish. I moved them around a bit so the smaller plants can get some more light.

Armageddon is having some problems, obvious nutrient burn probably from the salt nutrient ‘Cha Ching’ because I just started adding that.

I’ll snip those leaves and use less of that shit after a dousing with just water. Also looks pretty sparse, Widow is a week behind and already looks frostier and chunkier than she does.

1 Like