4/20 Promo - FREE Seed Giveaway!(Closed)

Amen man :joy::pray: peng lookin buds on his thread man. Good luck whoever wins anywho

8 Likes

Good luck to all that got in on this!

6 Likes

Thanks Deep Rod from Deep Elum Seeds, for the seeds, can’t wait to see which ones arrive.

16 Likes

Congrats Shadey! Welcome to the winners club!

11 Likes

Ditto, Thanks Rob muchly.

14 Likes

Wasn’t sure what the protocol was here on OG, but I’m in as well…:four_leaf_clover:

Thanks @deep_rob, greatly appreciated…

Peace
DaFozz

12 Likes

Thanks @deep_rob. You made my day…and night lol!

11 Likes

Congrats to the winners let us know what you all get , eh… Cheers.
When/where can we find out about your re-launch @deep_rob , ,looking forward to perusing the strain list, see what else you have.!?
Gaz

15 Likes

14 Likes

Wow! Thank you! I am extremely excited in what strain we may receive! Thank you!

14 Likes

13 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. I hope you all find some magnificent plants in those beans!

16 Likes

Your awesome @deep_rob! I was very happy when I went to get the mail today. Thanks for this opportunity.

8 Likes

Number 2 look great that would be my choice

3 Likes

deepellumseeds.com
you can find a couple of my strains on strainly dot io.

IG is @deepellumseeds
I accept DM’s.

email: info@deepellumseeds.com
And of course you can Direct Message me here, on overgrow.

If u prefer PGP, i have a public key for sensitive information (message me for my key)
cheers!

11 Likes

that awesome! She should be smelling real good about now. Hope you dig it!

3 Likes

Thanks so much to @deep_rob and Deep Ellum Seeds for this dope hookup! Stoked to give these beans a run. I’ll be sure to report back to OG headquarters when I do.

21 Likes

Always nice when u get seeds and they look the way those ones do.

10 Likes

Thought same bro saw that little bottle with a cork an started rubbing my hands together, getting giddy for the mail man :rofl:

10 Likes

Thanks @deep_rob ! I can’t wait to try these out!

14 Likes