4/20 Promo - FREE Seed Giveaway!(Closed)

Hey @Jupiter888,
You should read from the top, this was a free seeds giveaway from @deep_rob , and if you read it then you’ll notice that a lot of people tried getting some and ‘Rob picked who he picked and the rest of us didn’t get ( luck.!) any, so i am surprised to see you chase some…
Hang around , show your pics of your growing etc and then you’ll have plenty of people who don’t mind sending you seeds etc but if you’re just here for the seeds you will end up with nothing :+1:.
Hopefully you can immerse yourself in this excellent forum…!
Good luck whatever path you take.

Edit; Ps ,
You should have a look at @Baudelaire’s FDM seeds , he has a couple of bargain packs and they’re very cheap too ( just a mix of either c99 crosses or Durban crosses ) - for something like $50 , you can’t go wrong with those. :+1:

11 Likes

I will got 12 plants gotta catch up on my pics been cloning getting used to routine will post a few pics but thx for fed back

4 Likes

You’re welcome mate… start your own diary or .? -even just show updates on what your growing etc.
You’ll like here, it’s a great wee community of growers :+1:.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

I would love some free seeds

2 Likes

Me too bro! Unfortunately the 420 giveaway was like around 420. Plenty of current seed competitions going on though. But you gotta read the first post usually. Look around in the sponsors section if you haven’t already registered, you’ll find them

4 Likes