4’x4’ - 2x600w HID - First Grow

It looks like something from the Space Station.

1 Like

looking great dude, just a piece of advice since you have such a good system and lighting i would clean up those bottoms aggressively you can get some very nice size buds in there and not have much larf if any

1 Like

What temperature are you running at during lights on/off with those cool tubes? What CFM are you venting?

1 Like

Thanks @bisceg…3 days shy of 4 full weeks in flower. They are starting to fill out now, thankfully, as I haven’t the head height for much more stretch!

Thanks @Billy…just had a change of shifts at work so I’ll be in there tonight just as lights go on and clean up a bit. :+1:

@cannacrab pretty warm still as I had a heater on aswell as it’s spring here which sees outside temperatures go from 3 Celsius overnight to as high as 25 during the day. The room vents at over 300cfm periodically into another room that is capable of venting about the same all the time if temps rise above about 28, otherwise it is about 30% of that. Cooltubes work well, I’d have burnt tops if hadn’t of used them

Sorry that didn’t really answer your question… 28-30 daytime and 18-20 night time

there yah go… just think about light penetration through your canopy and also air flow. where ever theres low light or no light your most likely going to get larf and its also pm prone. pretty much all around unnecessary not to mention itll allow you to get in there and get a better eye on plant health

1 Like

I think humidity issues finally under control, draining dehumidifier via hose, cut time fans off for co2 dose down to 20 minutes and another wall fan for circulation. Possibly reduce fans off time further in coming days but will see how they go first. Also cleaned up lower leaves a bit @Billy but will have a good go at it later and post update pictures then

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Keep up the good work! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

They seem to have settled after a week of issues so hopefully I can just continually reduce ec for next 3 weeks and then flush. I have a bottle of growek final flush…would this be ok for coco? I’ve heard conflicting ideas on flushing when using coco.

2 Likes

3 Likes

These 2 got really close to cool tube for a light cycle but seem to be ok apart from leaves up turned.

3 Likes

All of the leaf tips yellowing only very slightly. Corrected pH from 6.8 to 5.8. EC down to about 2.2-2.4 so about right for this stage as per bottle. Brought a loop the other day so had a play with that also. Probably need lights of to get clearer pictures.

1 Like

yellow tips can be seen in this one

Bit more work on opening up lower bud sites. The two tall heat-stroked colas tied down and another 2 to join the one already tied down on the right. Following 2 pictures show this…sort of