400watts 60x60x160 cm aeroponic og

Sounds like you’ve got your grows refined to perfection :smile: Can’t wait to see the setup!

2 Likes

Let me try to upload a picture

This is my nutz :wink:

3 Likes

and this is my ec lets try a game :smile: : try to guess how much day in flower iam :smile:

1 Like

EC 1.22… Are you starting yet…? Day 20 of flowering?

2 Likes

I’ll say 5 days … :blush:
DS

2 Likes

Ok guys i will told you now :smiley:
Those clone is og and they got 5 day of 18/6
And 35 day of flowering it seem the ec is a bit low but its my first grow with those clone and i dont want to overfert them
But im agree with you is too low today i noticed some leave (new one) curling up i will post a picture and wish u tell me what kind of deficience is it … me im thinking about a lack of zinc (Zn)

here is my ph meter

here is the manifold and the filter (the system come without)

the roots

here is what i talking about curlingup leaves

And here the plants

ó

For the curling leave i have increased a bit the ec (1,33) and i will change the tank tomorrow we will see
if anyone have any advice its welcomed

Stay tuned for next update and if you have any question come ask :wink:

Stay safe grow hard :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I would stay on the lower 5 as for pH… 5.4/5/3
just my 2 cents
DS

4 Likes

Notice how in figure 16 and 17 the leaves curl upwards like they’re praying? They’re praying for Mg! The tips may also twist

2 Likes

Ok ty a lot Lemonadejoe and Dee.s73 for your feedback this why i loved overgrow always peeps to give some advice
Far better than snapchat instagrame and co where is only egotrippin
for the ph i usually stay between 5.8 and 6.3 and i have never noticed this kind of probleme but we will see i will try to lower around 5.5 and 5.8

For the deficience in Mg it seem legit when i look on picture 16 and 17 so i think changing my whole tank and increase the Ec will resolve yhe problem

I think increase around 1.5 what do you think about that ?

Anyway ty for tips and stay tuned :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok guys the tank is changed ph lowered i cross fingers we will seee what happen in few days
So there is litlle update at 38 days of flowering i hope you will enjoy it

First some new genetics i have received from a good friend (and old member of overgrow :wink:)

Look what i have find it should wake some memories :joy:

Ph ec

i

6 Likes

A lil update of day 39
The curly leave seem to not get worse so i hoping we are on the good way
I read in faq the mg can lockup because of a too hard water and too much calcium im thinking about invest into reverse osmoser
What u think about it ? Do u use it and do you think its a must have ?
Anyway stay tuned and feel free to comment :wink:

Stay safe grow hard

2 Likes

here where I live now , r/o is mandatory… ec is 1.0/1/1, pH is 8.5…
best 150€ spent… now we don’t have no more to carry home ,40 lt/ week of drinking water, hydro care is much Easter too… less fight to get right ec… as of now just the adv. hydro 3 part formula gets the pH right on itself…No more ph- to bother with…
DS

2 Likes

Omg i cant imagine why did you get a so dirty tap water :cry:its a bit sad …i hope u dont drink it :wink:
Mine is not so bad around ph 7.5 and ec 0.55 / 0.60
But lot of Ca … for 150 buck i think i will look what i can get
Do you have some recommendation about r/O filter ?
i cant wait one week to have 40 liter … my next tank is 250 liter and this one 25

I went to the local equipment seller and bought the most common one… 5 stages with remineralisation and 16 l tank.
DS

1 Like

How much time and water do u need for 100 liter of pure water ?

One thing to think about is a three stage charcoal filter. RO you lose a lot of water, I cant remember how much. (maybe a third) The filters might be all you need while saving lost water. This isn’t an answer just something to think about.

1 Like

Oh i didnt think about that but good idea do u use one ?

Better to buy it or diy ? Did you know some good product ?
And how much time you need to change charcoal and all other fee ?

the growshop I usually go at has some simpler 3 stage filter for plant watering that doesn’t trash water and is a lot faster…
tomorrow I can get Info’s if u like
DS

1 Like

For an outdoor i help with we use a single stage charcoal and it is great. For part of my indoor i use tap with a handful of compost to rid the chlorine and chloramine(sp). For the rest of my indoor that is bottle fed i use ro. I don’t have any recomendations for brands. I don’t know what is best and your research is probably better.

1 Like

It would be very nice to know all spec and brand and price also the recommended maintenance schedule and fee associated
Anyway ty Dee and Ryasco for your input good idea for my project and next project :wink:
Stay safe grow hard and stay tuned for next update :smiley:

1 Like