420 one month from today. Is

there going to be an OG sponsor giveaway this year? Last year was fun, didn’t win anything but still pretty exciting week to be part of :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m especially excited for 4/20 this year! I want able to grow for about 6 months, and I just harvested my first plant since coming back to it! 3 more days drying, and then almost 4 weeks for an early cure… I’ll have smoke from my grow on the day!

12 Likes

Nice! Love it

2 Likes

To get @LedZeppelin 's question answered, perhaps we shall tag…
@LemonadeJoe

What say you, OG of OG, should we anticipate some 4/20 festivities?

Or perhaps there is a big reveal planned…

4 Likes

I want that training program that @Pigeonman won. Seems like a great way to level up my skills/ understanding!

4 Likes

DUUUDEE!!! IT BLEW MY MIND! @GreenCulturED really hooked OG up by offering that last year. I still can’t believe I won!

A lot of the info I did know, but the lessons reinforced this knowledge. Additionally there was an equal amount I didn’t know and now do!.. mostly. :rofl: (I have notes to refresh every few months to keep me honest.)

I also provided a lot of feedback as I went through because they asked. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Glad to hear it was a positive experience! Wtf was that service called? I can’t remember for the life of me.
Edit, lol NM… you literally tagged them

3 Likes

We are hoping to do another giveaway of the Master Grower again! Working on logistics now!

I’m so glad you were able to take something from our course, @Pigeonman

11 Likes

If you replace “Something” with “A LOT”; then you’re 100% correct @GreenCulturED !

:hugs:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman if you don’t mind a follow up question:
Would you say that the course had an influence on your understanding, on your garden practices, or on both?

2 Likes

Both! Most certainly both.

2 Likes

Respecting the persistence!

1 Like

Seems not.
Last year, the giveaway was announced a month in advance; we’re at 10 days.
Who knows though?! Maybe it’s a surprise.
LemonJ hasn’t actually responded one way or another.

3 Likes

4 more days! :thinking:

2 Likes

There are a few giveaways going on but it does feel a bit light.

3 Likes

I hope that all the sponsors business are doing okay. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I hope so too but I get the feeling the market is in the toilet but I’m not an economist but I do read it sometimes.

1 Like

I got SO MUCH USED gear due to folks jumping on home growing during lock-down and then “growing weed is hard” attitudes selling their gear off for 1/3 of the costs with either 1 or less than 1 run on the hardware! I was always wondering if this “flash in the pan” sales would then result in a lull later on in years.

It’s like with digital camera kit; it used to be select supplier and manufactures until everyone that had access to a machinist started selling camera stuff… over saturated the market.

4 Likes

I hear that. I got my TSL for $300 3.5 years ago. It STILL costs more retail but only a little bit.

2 Likes

Lol. When I got my 2x TSL it was for the same price per unit but the guy had 2 and I wanted them both for that price! Thankfully a buddy lent me 1/2 of the funds as “you know I WANT to grow, but don’t have the space… or skill. SO I’m loaning you the $300 so I live vicariously through your growing.”

Me: “DEAL!!”

I paid him back next paycheque :smiley: :+1:

1 Like