4x4, Soil, TS3000, Reg+Fems, 1st Grow Seed to Harvest

Good morrow!

starting week 8/day 50 of flower today. Trichs are all milky white, no amber yet unfortunately. I think they could all go a little longer than the 55-60 days printed on the labels, which I imagine is pretty common.

Pink Pineapples still the winner. Just gorgeous colors and I can’t believe how much it actually smells like tropical pineapples. Frost levels have escalated quite a bit the last week. I just wanna smoke it.

Urkle Lemons starting to give off some Bubblegum, Stinky Feet, Rotten Fruit smells with Lemon undertones. Looking forward to running this again to get a better pheno with a louder nose. Probably my biggest yielder.

French Macaron some straight old school fuel/gas/putrid diesel smells. Friendly reminder to grow your freebies! This might be the best smoke in my garden when its all said and done. Loudest and by far the most dense nugs in the garden.

Shiloh Z looking the frostiest, but lowest yield due to my issues with this one the first few weeks of flower. Also some old school fuel, but with some skittles candy undertones. This one has improved a lot the last 2 weeks. Should give some great smoke when finished.

Coming down the home stretch! Fun little hobby I have going on here lol. Starting to get antsy.

Starting to plan my next grow too, will be going to living soil. Got a bunch of awesome gear to run for the foreseeable future!

Stay tuned for the chop! Have a great week,

5 Likes

These get better looking with each pic you post. Gorgeous colors all around! Please keep sharing.

3 Likes

Looking beautiful :star_struck: !! @La0laEsMia

3 Likes

Welp, took them to 70 days and probably could have gone another 5-7 or maybe even longer if I really wanted to.

They’ve been drying the last week, just popped off a test bud for my first homegrown smoke test and the pink pineapples was the first thing i went for. Happy to report the tropical pineapple fuel terps are definitely still there. Some of dopest dope I’ve ever smoked, easily.

Will grab my final weight when they are finished next week, but it’ll probably turn out to be a pretty small yield but that’s OK for me and my first time. Just wanted a successful harvest and I got that.

Hope yall have a great week! Cheers

2 Likes

Well, got over a half pound of dried/cured bud!

The Pink Pineapples is easily the best of the bunch.

both strains from TH Seeds ended up pretty darn good too.

the Urkle Lemons from SKunk House left a little to be desired if I’m being honest. Its not the most potent or flavorful, but it does have great bag appeal. I will try and turn some of it into concentrate, because I have plenty of herb for myself at this point lol.

Already popped some more seeds for my next run!

7 Likes

Loved the journal brother :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like