4x4, Soil, TS3000, Reg+Fems, 1st Grow Seed to Harvest

(They look good to me)

(I almost never check pH :shushing_face:)

1 Like

Starting Week 3 of Flower today

Pink Pineapples is starting to give off a very intensely bright, tropical fruit, gassy, almost baby shit smell. The other plants aren’t really giving off any odors yet. PP also displaying some beautiful colors, showing off some purple and pink hues early. Can’t wait to see how this one turns out in another few weeks. Definitely the best of the garden so far, hasn’t really shown any issues ever (knocks on wood).

Day 15 Flower

Pink Pineapples

Urkle Lemons

French Macaron

Shiloh Z starting to look green and healthy again.

Plants seem OK right now? The Pink Pineapples has been drinking water a lot faster than anything else too, she shows signs of wilting after about 36 hrs after getting watered in the fabric pot.

Just gonna keep doing what I’m doing now. My temps are about 78 lights on, 68 lights off with a RH in the 40s usually.

Feedback/Pointers/Tips/etc always welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for stopping by! Have the best day,

6 Likes

Love the purple in the Pink Pineapples. Plants are looking great to me! Keep it up✌🏻

1 Like

They all look so nice. the coloring on the Pink Pineapples is so cool!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Cool names. MH 3000 is a nice light. Not bad on the price. The pink pineapple. Yea!

1 Like

So it seems I am constantly battling my soil PH. I think its too high, a bit over 7.0

Can I lower the PH of the soil simply by watering with slighty acidic water? Say 5.0 or so. Or do I need to add something else to keep it down?

I can water my plants with 5.8 PH water, they seem to be OK, then the next day it seems everything spikes again and they start to show signs of lockout.

I am noticing some chlorosis that looks like nitrogen deficiency, but I am feeding with nutes and light cal mag every 2 waterings so I know there are nutes in there.

My soil runoff tests between 6.5 and 6.7 after watering with 5.5 PH water, so I think its a little over 7.0.

What can I do to keep it under 7 in the acceptable range?

1 Like

Day 21 of flower - half of my plants are pale, stunted and just shitty looking. PH runoff still too damn high at 6.6 after flushing with 5.8 PH water. Can’t figure out how to lower it permanently.

Feeding some extra nutes to see if it will help per my question on the sick plants thread.

cheers

Pink Pineapples:

Shiloh Z (looking the worst)

French Macaron (actually looks OK)

Urkle Lemons

4 Likes

Any chance they might be getting root bound?

Cheers
G

I don’t know (don’t think so?). I transferred from solo cups to 2 gal fabric pots to 5 gal fabric pots they went into the 5 gals a week before flower, so they’ve been in the 5 gal for about a month). Stretch wasn’t too bad, maybe twice as much if that.

1 Like

Nope, they won’t be root bound in 5 gal pots.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Day 29 flower

Started feeding some more nutes last week, a full strength aggressive dose per manufacturer recommendations - it was a lot more than i’ve been giving previously.
Hard to tell, but I think the Shiloh Z is slowly getting better. That’s really the only one I am worried about. When should I start seeing positive results of feeding it more nutes? I figured it would take a week or two. New growth looking much healthier though. Old growth not improving. Should I feed even more? I do see a little clawing and burning on some parts of the plants but not much.

Pink Pineapples turning into everything I expected and more. Actually smells like dank tropical pineapples, with gorgeous colors. Can’t wait to see how this finishes. I think I got lucky with this pheno. Clearly the winner of this run.

French Macaron from TH Seeds, healthiest plant of the bunch right now. Hasn’t really put off any smells until recently. Starting to give off a dank cookie dough and fuel kind of smell. It’s gone from being my most neglected to the 2nd best plant in the garden

Urkle Lemons. Just didn’t get a very loud pheno on this one, smells like rotten fruit off the top, but the stem rub is really nice. Unquestionable lemon/lemon rind smell with some lemon cleaner. It doesn’t seem like much now, but after a proper cure, i’m hoping this could be some good smoke.

Shiloh Z. sorry for under-feeding you. Feel better soon. It does have a really nice skittles candy smell, it looks more yellow in the pic than it really is due to the lighting, but the inside parts of the leaf are looking more healthy and a normal bright green typical of this strain.

Thanks for looking!

5 Likes

Glad they are improving!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Week 6 Flower starting today.

Starting to see some yellowing on the bottom leaves now (I think this is normal for this stage of flower?)
Also starting to see some purple hues on the French Mac, Urkle Lemons, and even a little on the Shiloh Z. My temps are high 60s at night, around 68, and 76-78 during the day. Hopefully its nothing to worry about.

Haven’t noticed a ton of growth this week, but the smells are really intensifying. I may have overcorrected from underfeeding the first few weeks of flower by giving them too much the last two weeks. Not real sure. Lesson learned though, I am already preparing for my next grow which is going to be so much better.

Anyways, here’s some more pics of Day 36. Probably gonna be feed one more week or so, then start flushing with just water until the finish line (about 60 days).

French Macaron from TH Seeds - smelling like some super chem, fuel, gas, and some cookie dough

Shiloh Z from TH Seeds - very sour, also fuel and gas, but more like skittles candy.

Pink Pineapples from Eternal Cultivars - tropical pineapples, fruit and berries. super sticky.

Urkle Lemons from Skunk House - lemon pine sol cleaner and lemon rinds. absolute monster of a plant.

Crossing my fingers I will see some decent bud growth this week. And no fucking hermies.

5 Likes

They sure look frosty.

1 Like

Found one single nanner late in flower today as I was inspecting.

Took a good look at every other site on the plant and did not see any other nanners.

(Bright yellow in the middle in the pic below).

I’m at day 40 or so, got a solid two plus weeks left.

What do you guys suggest? I’m not gonna cull it yet, but is there any hope this is just a stray Nanner and not a full on herm?

I have lights on in my tent during the day, lights off at night to avoid light leaks. There’s only a few hrs each day where there could be issues. I am in the basement too where its always somewhat dark. Started feeding a little extra nutes a few weeks ago but started waning off this week. So not a huge fluctuation there.

3 Likes

Pick it out of there.
It’s probably non viable anyway but you don’t take unnecessary chances.

Also, give the whole plant a close ‘once over’, see if theres signs of any more.
After that, you should be fine for a couple weeks.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Week7 flower (day 43). noticed some decent bud growth last week.

Still just that 1 single nanner that I saw last week. I’ve been checking real close all over each plant every day, and no other signs of nanners at this point. I think I am going to be OK :slight_smile:

Got 1 more dose of a light feeding tomorrow, then gonna start flushing.

Colors are fading pretty hard, seeing some spotty brown spots/necrosis - lots of leaf tip curling and dying off especially on the Urkle Lemons. Wondering how I can prevent this next time I run these strains? Is it a deficiency? Toxicity? At this point I think I just have to let it ride, yea?

Any tips for the last 2 weeks other than just plain PH’d water?

Thanks again!

French Mac

Pink Pineapples

Shiloh Z

Urkle Lemons

8 Likes

Beautiful! Great work here.

1 Like

Beautiful plants, nanners happen, I think when they happen so late it’s more a survival adaptation than it is expression of intersex gene. In nature so late in its life cycle having not been pollinated it seeks to do itself.(hypothesis only, could very well be wrong)

1 Like

Looking great! Time to catch up here! Holy smokes looks great! Nice work good god time flies! Yea I must a have got lost toot toot toot!

1 Like