5 years of OverGrowing the World with Love

Awwwww yeah! @Rhai88 they look fabulous!!! Excellent OverGrow’n!

@SHSC-1 Thank You, The Five Coast BlueBerry are kicking butt just like the first grow the made the Blue Terpnado possible. When this set of seeds is harvested I send you a pack from the first set and a pack of these if you want.

@HealingHerb I’m doing well, hanging out with family and back to walking everyday. I will let you know Monday when your seeds ship. Have a Great Friday.

Update: Everything is awesome. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Growing top shelf canna and giving it to those who need the medicine. Fuck Yeah!!!

Growing top shelf canna, giving to those who need, and educating others on how do so by sharing your experience freely!!! Double Fuck YEAH!!!

if your ever around the texas / louisiana piney woods area open invite for fishing/ beers / bongs/ and a home cooked meal…

5 Likes

You made me think of this, lol.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Alexander Mrs. Helios and I are renting a RV to travel cross country to Alaska in the spring, I love to fish from deep sea to the creek up the road and a home cooked me would be great as we are going thru Louisiana to get to family gathering in Texas. Thank you for the kindness and the offer.

@blowdout2269 Team Work makes the Dream Work. :sunglasses:

Sour grape F2’s are growing Quickly.

Have a Great Sunday Evening. :grinning:

24 Likes

I’m letting my Coastal Blueberry cure one more week before I try it…pretty proud of myself for the patience I’m showing!

9 Likes

I’m proud of you for showing such incredible self control, made me wanna give yah a like but I just ran out at @Rhai88 and @Rena93 Cultivation Station.

Have a Great Sunday @CanuckistanPete

9 Likes

You too @Heliosphear …and great to have you back in action!

6 Likes

Sounds like an epic trip, looking forward to meeting, will pm you my contact info.

1 Like

which route are you taking through Canada? If you come up thru BC get in touch. I am minutes from the hwy and a good stop over spot on your journey north

6 Likes

Attention: @OnePassionateGrower @Themouse1967 @HealingHerb your Sour Grape F2’s are on the way with 7 years of OverGrow stickers.

@HeadyBearAdventures your KarmaXRez are on the way, with 7 years of OverGrow stickers.

@Alexander Awesome! Looking forward to meeting.

@SHSC-1 We are going to drive up Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles, coming up thru BC to stop in Vancouver and then head for the Alaska Hwy. We would love to take the Strawberry Hill Tour. :sunglasses:

I gotta get to physical therapy, have a great Monday.

Special note for @Pawsfodocaws have to wait till Friday to order your shirt. Short term disability check don’t hit the bank till Wednesday.

14 Likes

@Heliosphear
excited-im
Thank You for being an inspiration to us all on OG, may you keep overcoming the necessary battles to win the war :pray:t2: :100:

6 Likes

Remember the old No Fear posters:
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have fun at PT, that shit is magic

6 Likes

@Heliosphear Glad you are on the mend and feeling well enough to start a new grow. Hope you feel better with each new day.

6 Likes

awesome, taking HWY 1 from vancouver , then the 97 north towards Alaska , brings you right through my little town. Would be awesome if you stopped in for a visit and If you have any road emergencies in BC , we got your back :wink:

13 Likes

@Heliosphear appreciate it stickers too sweet! The spring road trip sounds like a brilliant adventure. Hope the pt made your Monday easier going, thanks again legend :guitar::seedling::sunglasses:

2 Likes

No problem friend. All is good. Just stay healthy man. Hope you the best :ok_hand: Thanks for the tag.

3 Likes

Family is arriving, plans being made on who’s cooking what and we all sided with Martha… no turkey this year! :rofl: Roasted Chicken and all sides this year, mmmmmm gonna be Great.

Checked in on Santa getting presents ready for all the growers on OG. :rofl:

The SourGrape F2’s are ready to move to pots.

The Coastal BlueBerry are about 10 days away for move to pots.

My health continues to improve, taking longer walks, sleeping better and starting to enjoy life again.

Todays drawing for seeds winner is…
IMG_2391
Congratulation @Art_Vandelay you have won a 12 seed pack of Blueberry Terpnado (Coastal Blueberry X BOG Sour Grape) have a fantastic weekend. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Great to hear you’re making a strong recovery, @Heliosphear ! Plants don’t lie on that account, either! Looking real good!
Great toss, too! OGTW
Congrats, @Art_Vandelay ! Hope you find some fire in that catch!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Glad to hear your health is improving and life is becoming enjoyable. Sounds like you have a nice Thanksgiving to look forward to. Plants are looking nice too.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing better, Very healthy plants brotha.
Hope you have a great holiday! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes