5 years of OverGrowing the World with Love

Say what? Holy smokes! Thank you so much for the opportunity and at 51 I’m finally a winner!! So stoked. So good to hear your back up and at em! Jealous of your trip to Alaska sounds :star_struck:. Looking great keep on keepin on! :v: and :pray:

9 Likes

Great pic @Heliosphear Santa’s plants look to have piney terpenes nice :grin:…can’t go wrong with roasted chicken one of my faves!

Stoked to hear your walking and sleeping well especially. Not sure if it’s possible for you, and you prob already know, however swimming is some of the best exercise/pt out there bud.

1 Like

Update:

Both Mars Hydro lights on at 75% light temp 110F-120F, at the plant tops 90F went from 24 hours light to 20-4 light. Every 48 hours light timer is moved to 19-5 then 48 hours after that 18-6 this will continues to 12-12 in 12 days. They are starting to stretch the Coastal Blueberry going from cups to pots tomorrow.

Have a great day and a Fantastic week. @HealingHerb been going to the beach for swimming and I completely agree… excellent exercise.

18 Likes

The Terpnado have some big stretch to them. I had to actually raise my light from its original starting height to about a foot and a half so far. Only at day 11f as of yesterday so they may still have some stretch left in em.

Excellent work man. I’m super glad to have you back brother. Wasn’t the same without you around!

6 Likes

Update:

Right side

Middle

Left side

SourGrape Doubled in height since last update.

OverHead

All sour Grape F2’s are Identical

Very Healthy
1 Coastal Blueberry left to move to Pot. Everything is growing Great!
Have a Fantastic Lazy Sunday. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

It’s late Sunday night here, no work tomorrow… what could I do to help make the spirits of a OG on Monday morning be enlightened to start the day? I know!
IMG_2411
Congratulations @Sbeanonnamellow you have won a 12 seed pack of Kristi Kush X BOG SourGrape!
The Kristi Kush strain was given to me by @Tracker you can find more information about the strain here:

17 Likes

congrats @Sbeanonnamellow on a nice catch!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

your plants are looking great @Heliosphear !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Grow looks amazing my friend.

5 Likes

Enlightened indeed! And you more than made my Monday, you’ve been making my week as I’ve been thinking about replying since! I’ve been stoked to reply but I’ve also been a little embarrassed because I hadn’t commented in your thread here before winning, just lurking and liking. So to win before saying welcome back and all that just felt so out of order.

Reading your story about how you found Overgrow again when searching for BOG seeds is so very heartfelt. It’s great to have you back and I’m so stoked on this win! I’m grateful for your and @Tracker’s kindness. To be able to explore the reflections of y’all’s selections is truly a sacred thing. Thank you! Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

I hope you find something good in there

4 Likes

Yawwwwwn, lazy Sunday underway…

Testing @ReikoX seeds, dropped 6 in bottled water pH7.1 80F. I wipe down the ice cube tray with 99% rubbing alcohol before dropping new seeds in the tray.

Updates for growth and performance will be posted here.

3rd @ReikoX sticker added to cab.

Have a Great Sunday. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Goods received thank you so much for an awesome generous early Christmas present @Heliosphear :+1::pray::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Wahooooo! Really glad they made it, Thank you for letting me know!

The stickers for the 2023 POTY arrived, you could win one just by posting in the 2023 OverGrow picture of the year.

Have a Great Week @HealingHerb

15 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow
Your seeds have shipped with 2 stickers, Have a Great day.

8 Likes

Opened up the cab this morning and got slapped in the face with this…

Confirmed males moved outside.

Confirmed females rearranged.

@ReikoX Testers moved to platform.

Everything grow’n Great!

My Coastal Blueberry seeds from GLG was delayed by weather, arrives Monday.

Have a great Weekend! :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Good eye bro

2 Likes

Things sure are looking healthy and tight up in there! How many tents are you using? Sure are popping lots o beans I’m very envious I need to switch up my style. It seems to be difficult finding a keeper when growing only 4 at a time. Thanks again! I’ll shoot ya my addy. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!!

1 Like

4 Sour Grape and 1 Coastal Blueberry entering full flower mode.

Got my Coastal Blueberry from @Great_lakes_Genetics with awesome freebies.

15 Likes

Looks great! Nice grab on the beans. :beers:

1 Like

Thank you @valleymicro gonna be a kick ass grow year in 2024!
Got these from my Secret Santa:

Sour Grape F2’s pollenated with Sour Grape F2 1 plant, Sour Grape F2 pollenated with Coastal Blueberry 1 plant.

Coastal BlueBerry pollenated with SourGrape F2

Everything is growing well. :sunglasses:

Hope you’re having a great week.

Don’t forget to Vote for the 2023 Picture of the year. :smiley:

13 Likes