50States Random plant photos

Hey brothers! Long time!
Still looking great 50, I’m gonna make an effort to start popping in more often despite not being in a legal state anymore. I guess thats how it was for the original OverGrow anyways… lol. I just got so comfortable being in a legal state now that I’m not I’m kinda spooked. Missing the garden for sure. And definitely missing the medicine lol.

6 Likes

Good seeing you Swampy its been awhile. Thanks for stopping by.

4 Likes

Got it today!!! No OG in it, but CandyGoji was…and the other, can you tell me of it please???
HB S1 x Sunshine 4???

YOURS???

THANK YOU BROTHER!!! Sorry your Orange look so “SHITTY”, lol!

3 Likes

The Headband s1 seeds came from @Scissor-Hanz hanz crossed one pretty lady to the Sunshine 4 male but forgot about the plant and she has been hanging in the basement for 4 months. I just pulled some seeds off for you.

I’ll send more Orange Goji seeds soon. The Goji Candy was to replace the seeds you’ll send toe @oleskool830.

6 Likes

:grin::sunglasses::cherries:

4 Likes

Ya those look awful. Please send all remaining seeds to me for permanent destruction…

5 Likes

You seem pretty cool…just would not feel right doing it to you…

5 Likes

I’ll send ya some nice herm seeds in return :+1:

4 Likes

Got ya!!! We are going to meet up but now I will send these off first…FORGOT you said you would do that.

OLESKOOL,pm me your addy and they shall be sent…

5 Likes

I could live without them(herm seeds) …if you want some Orange Goji seeds ask 50…if he is running low I CAN share a few if you would like them. I have like 8 left, you may have 1/2 of them if you like. It is OBVIOUS there are 3 pheno’s in it, I have all 3 no need to be greedy and 50 will send me a few more.
I do NOT mind if you want them…to be honest, the BEST looking seedlings I have placed down this year!!!

5 Likes

Hey! Look who’s back! It’s @Swampthing! We’ve missed you and your amazing crosses. I got kicked off IG a while back. Didn’t care enough to try and get back in. I’m glad your around again brother. Let’s catch up. Nuttn’ but love bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I’m not running low on the Orange Goji seeds maybe a oz of them left in the fridge.

10 Likes

Well it sure sounds great, but I’ve already got some of your orange sunshine coming down the pipe sometime in the near future, which also sounds like a champ. This site is awesome I’ve got so many seeds to get going!

Out of curiosity roughly how many seeds are in an oz?

7 Likes

That’s what I wanted to hear! I’ll sleep better.

6 Likes

25-40 per gram, give or take depending on size, so somewhere around a thousand.

5 Likes

Damn! And 20 characters :seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

You mean no one told you she likes to be tickled at the third node and she like a little coconut water on Tuesdays? Pity…

5 Likes

Who you talking bout Willis???

3 Likes

I suspect that’s what happened to your Orange Goji.
She has demands. Especially the coconut water. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The only demands the Orange had was…GET THESE OTHER PLANTS OUT OF MY WAY…

This morning, when went up to water them, I heard the Orange Goji singing…

“Put me in Coach, I’m ready to play…TODAY! Put me in coach Im ready to play”

Gotta respect that shit!!! There goin in!!!

9 Likes