50States Random plant photos

By the sounds of it u have more than enough… so envious of your collection… freaking epic seed popping at your farm

1 Like

My bad, here is the rest of merch box by pcs.

5 Likes

Those OG’s are blowing up! I hate taking pictures of large plants and trying to make them look good. I can’t wait to see that cross magic in the making.

5 Likes

Is Prolific Coast Seeds any good? I’ve never heard of them. Cool packaging for those beans though. I hope they’re not just another hype strain cucker chucker like some many. PSC1 male so what’s the lineage on that bad boy?

2 Likes

PCS1 Male = WiFi 43 x (Scotts OG x Casper OG) .

2 Likes

Sounds like a good one. Are F1 of the PCS1 available?

2 Likes

Yup, VERY good bud for the days!!! She is getting after it!!!

You better have a NAME for the cross in 6 weeks time bro, because it is going to happen. I think your right, magic is gonna come from it, just tell , just tell!!! Thanks for allowing me to have your seeds and do the cross. Also making OG F2’s!!!

4 Likes

Is it just me or do those girls at the back look like they are terrified of that Male lol

2 Likes

Those sound like some epic crosses! Will you be making seeds sir?

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Know the feeling and your pain.
I think I’m gonna grab 2 of Peaks ibl NL and Bodhi’s black domina x ghash thou.
I got what I need to make that bd ghash might do her myself
Getting tired of supporting people.

7 Likes

Super fast outdoor varietal (clone) as soon as I put this one outside it flipes, every time without fail…
Blue orca haze week 3 of flower, under 1000w hps, mega crop all thru veg, using fox farms open sesame for another week, then beastie blooms up until flush… love this varietal

10 Likes

You use no MegaCrop at all in flower? Inquiring minds…

3 Likes

Sometimes I go into week 1 or 2 with megacrop… then start a pk booster ( right now using open sesame) along with Big Bloom, until week 4, were I will switch to beastie blooms and continue big Bloom…

2 Likes

Thanks @Trich_house. I appreciate your response and the “on point” info. All love bro…

1 Like

Extremely Limited release… I don’t think there was 20 packs total released… from what I understand 4-5 packs went to 4 particular seed banks and only a couple from each actually made the sites… the rest most likely vaulted… I say run that shit…

7 Likes

Pulled a few seeds off the pollenated clone today to check how things are looking. This clone about 1-2 weeks past ready… gonna chop it down tommorow. The mom is a an older cut from a local Maine friend … fast finishing, stacks hard, resinuos, potent, easy to trim, got it all… only issue is as soon as I take off 24 lights it goes into flower… I grow it inside under 24 hours light and as soon as I put outside it flips. This year I grew several clones and put out end of June, they are all done now… very similar to another local varietal called deebo skunk, a done by labor day varietal… Not Auto Flower…I can grow in veg under 24 hours for months and outside it flips. I crossed this to a selected male of macanuska… Mac 1 x matanuska thunder fuck… by ak bean brains … this male had massive male flowering, perfect branching, leaves glistened, stem rubb was rank,( as when it rained or foliar sprayed it ) just had all the markings for a righteous male ( and took abuse well).

10 Likes

Here we have another clone taken from the hardy fast finishing Maine cut given to me by an old friend. The lineage is a mystery… good weed is good weed… he knew he found a good one and wanted to keep it around… it’s definitely indica leaning hybrid… kushy skunk berry… it starts off with a light headed zip, talkative type high , then settles in with a very heavy narcotic high, definitely couch lock material… to much and u stare into Oblivion or take nap… great early evening or night time smoke… very tasty

10 Likes

Love this varietal… puts on the frost early… all bud heads have pink hairs, some deep magenta purple hairs… this one is at week 3 of flower outdoors

15 Likes

Damn @50State you got some of the best flowers I have seen here on Overgrow. I have a real appreciation for the way you handle them with care to preserve all of the surface resin. I love it! Keep up the excellent work.

It’s been a while since we’ve seen any of your budshots. I look forward to seeing more. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

I grew those GG one season in big bags great smoke but a hard hand trim too much work for this old guy monster plants ,sticky glued the scissors big time .

3 Likes