50States Random plant photos

SO GLAD you chimed in here man! Not having smoked her, it seems silly I would be so high on her, BUT, I know what to look for, she has all the signs, every one. I just know she will be tasty n powerful smoke.

Does the “orange” smell translate to the taste??? Can you describe her smell/taste/buzz when finished???

6 Likes

That’ll be great an orange tasting knockout.
Orange weed ain’t known for knocking your socks off.
Best orange I ever had was Sensi’s Cali Indica, not a producer but she had everything that was back in late 90’s thou.

5 Likes

Interested in Bodhi Apollo 11/13 and Prayer Tower Sativa F2 work. Here is my NDNGuy/Hazeman G13HP pollination project getting started:

12 Likes

Good stuff I got your email address I’ll be in contact either today or tomorrow. Did you want to do both? You can if you’d like just asking.

You or maybe @Sebring can update or create the preservation page for the project.

6 Likes

@SCJedi we’re happy to help set up a thread and get you going if you’re serious about doing a seed run for those strains. Just let us know.

11 Likes

Happy to do both. My seed spot is occupied until October by a few Nigerian x Afghani poly seeded plants and some Nigerian x Goji, poly then the ones pictured above (G13HP) go out after a short 12/12 start indoors.

The G13HP will not be huge plants but will generate a good amount of F2s.

6 Likes

These are being brought to an F2… will be ready for germination tests and going out to selected few as soon as ready…
Soma’s diesel/Neville’s haze x g13 super skunk/honey badger haze

12 Likes

What are these…

1 Like

I just edited post… these are Soma’s diesel/Neville’s haze x g13 super skunk/ honey badger haze

4 Likes

What’s the smoke like? It looks really nice. Curious of the flavors.

2 Likes

I didn’t take a close look at my outdoor plants for a week or so and the next time I did they were absolutely infested with aphids. I blasted the hell out of them with the hose and a couple weeks later i can see next to none on them. Just FYI it’s easy and effective!

5 Likes

That’s one of the best ways to defend against pests if you can be close enough to the plants to use the hose. They won’t stay in that environment if you keep it up. It’s the way I controlled pests in my garden in one location. Bugs don’t care for being hosed off a couple or three times a day.

6 Likes

Just picking seeds from the Space Monkey #5 x Super Silver Yo Mama.

26 Likes

Those are nice looking seeds! Just right. I love their markings… man, we’re such nerds, heh. peace

6 Likes

We really are lol, I was thinking how nice those seeds look too “hmmm yes that’s some nice tiger striping there”

4 Likes

OMG! Here comes @50State with some more blazing fire! :fire::exploding_head:

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

NICE! 20 characters
flkj[aofgoijaerf[gj[oisjdfgdoijzdfgpoi

3 Likes

Tuesday night update on the Deebo cut. I love this one… every piece of this unique cross took time…years of hunting to put it together and get it were it is now… not a thrown together cross or random pollen chuck. Checks em all off, including putting your dick in the dirt. Right now in flower at week 5, no signs of slowing up, in 3 gallon smart pot with a mix of pro mix hp and worm castings, under 1000 w HPS with a couple friends… :wink: Used mega crop all thru veg, and into week 1-2 of flower, also used fish shit, great white Myco, started
tiger blooms week 2 of flower until present with Open Sesame week 1 to 4 , then beastie blooms week 4 to present.

13 Likes

Looks great, almost looks like The White, with it’s frost.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see this girl ripe!!! Awesome tric production…super frosty!! Well done, sir!!!

2 Likes