50States Random plant photos

I have two solid Harlequin leaning Good Medicine females but I could start more if you’ve got some extras.

The Sensi Star are the Original F1s from Paradise Seeds.

13 Likes

I got half dozen or so I could contribute to the cause.
Check your PM’s

4 Likes

The closest thing I have to Space Monkey is a cross to the Super Silver Yo Mama male.

I have some Orange Sunshine pollen in the freezer still maybe I could try to cross it to the GG4 JW cut to make a version 2 of the Orange Glue.

9 Likes

I wanted those beans too but you snapped them up. I have two packs of Doc D’s Fantasy Island cut x Black Triangle I was planning on running one with the server sale pack someday :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

@50State awesome line up I’ll pull of a chair on this

but what’s the date on those Sensi Stars and are they regs or fems ?

5 Likes

They are from the Mia Beans haul most of those seeds were circa 2010 the seeds are Regulars but I’ll check the pack for a date. Seeds given to me by @OrganicGorilla for a seed preservation.

13 Likes

Very cool of you :+1: @OrganicGorilla
Yeeha

5 Likes

Ditto, ditto, ditto…

4 Likes

I got some space monkey I can send your way

6 Likes

REALLY??? F1 from Bodhi??? I will trade Jjm! Let me know, and thanks!

5 Likes

My order came from JBC seems they mixed up may packs and I got Sunshine Daydream instead of the Sunshine Queen I ordered. I’m sure it will get fixed up JBC is good like that.

26 Likes

My God man, your a machine!

3 Likes

Nice haul, 20 and stuff

4 Likes

There is a thread to help with your addiction 50. I’m worried :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I can’t help myself I get the shakes from withdrawal :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

It’s a bad habit worst than quitting smoking I’m telling ya ! Nice selections which one was mislabeled ? Friendly fire?

1 Like

The Friendly Fire name was changed to Purple Star

5 Likes

Orange Goji day 50 from seed, day 28 flower
Nice and frosty, even though she’s prego…

20 Likes

Trim jail paying off

Picture of GG4 in jar with flash harvested day 70 run under 640 watts of LED lights

37 Likes