50States Random plant photos

Looks delicious !!!:v:

2 Likes

I love gg4 anyone else ever notice the length of the tricomes they always seem so long on gg4

4 Likes

Haven’t noticed that. Will have to check tomorrow. :wink: just love the smell and hit. Could do without the “wanna eat everything in sight” tho.

3 Likes

What a production! Lookin’ like you’re busy brother. I am growing the Goji OG/Candyland. Just seedlings right now. The best runs of this year for me we’re your
Crosses. Let’s do some in the coming new year. It’s an honor and a real pleasure to grow your stuff!
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

8 Likes

I’d hit that!!! 20 n stuff

2 Likes

:laughing: Just a few:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

The seeds had to wait until I could get around to potting them but it’s done now. Under a 600w MH in a 5x5 tent some will be moved to the 6x6 veg tent once it’s been cleaned out.

23 Likes

They are??? and 20 characters

2 Likes

They are it’s true facts lol Well some of them won’t need to be repotted. The Good Medicine is for a seed preservation and maybe a couple others might come out like the Space Monkey if I find a good male.

I need to start running more of my own crosses and I have 96 5.5 inch pots bought for seed runs under 12/12 in the one 5x5 tent with the 600w digital setup.

12 Likes

Your OG will embarrass 95% of $200 a pack beans brother…assume you know this !!!
I want to sample Wookie/Space Monkey…have F2 of SM on its way, but un sure of them . Read his treads, saw his SM, never saw a SM male…

10 Likes

Well shit. I gotta get another tent. You da man @50State. Peace…

7 Likes

I generally don’t take pictures of the males either the UFS18 male I did because he was fucking crazy and needed to be documented.

14 Likes

I’m lil shy about posting lots pics bud. Kept clones of all I grew next to the furnace and water heater. They went outside on my back porch upotted once and then let them just hold hands. I had nothing to do with the seed making they did it themselves. Up to you…haven’t sent them yet…don’t want waste your time or space. Long day hauling silage bales gots me onery but honestly I have no reason to collect bunk seeds, package them up and send them to you for free other than I’m trying to share. I guess I’m trying to say they are what I told you they are.

8 Likes

If Jet doesn’t want 'em I’ll take 'em.

4 Likes

I thought you had already sent them. Did not mean to upset you, was excited to get them, looked in your threads did not see where you bred them is all.

3 Likes

Hey, @50state hope everything is going good for ya… i am planning on breeding the ss4 and trying to stabilize my favorite keeper out of it, i was jw if you would reccomend whether i should fililal breed the line further or bx it.

4 Likes

That’s look really tasty

1 Like

I got some papaya cake x white og as freebies. They all came out with these beautiful bright pink pistols, and reek of papaya.

28 Likes

I’d do both. You’re starting with f2s so it would be easier to take them to f3 and keep digging through them. With the f3 seeds I’d find another keeper Mom and male and cross the male to both the f2 and f3 moms to make f2 bx and f4 seeds. That way you cover all your bases.

21 Likes