6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Overgrow the world with love!

2 Likes

Overgrow the world with compassion!

For Ukraine :ukraine: and for the Bee’s! :honeybee:

Also, 48hrs from adding water and “shhhh” cause these babies are growing so fast!

Their little lifespan’s (so far) :crossed_fingers:t2: Will be Updated to my Journal within the next couple of days.

:dove: Full Moon on the 13th! :full_moon:

9 Likes

Hell yeah! @Heliosphear Much thanks my friend!

7 Likes

@Pigeonman The ACDC has landed! Thanks man! May have to find some room to pop a couple…

Overgrow The World!

6 Likes

Ohhhh it’s gonna be a great week! Your welcome my friend, be good to yourself.
Good nite OG

@LedZeppelin Sun flowers for Ukraine. Freedom for all.

10 Likes

Overgrow the World with Cucumbers!

10 Likes

Overgrow the world!!!
Goji OG
week 6.5

14 Likes

The following was inspired by @Cormoran

Dibs is great way to keep people coming back and watching for the next one, there are more important things the must be tended to… family, food, friends, life and work never takes a break.

@KanehB Congratulations! You have won 2 small OG stickers, 1 is for you and the other is to be given away to a OG of your choice. That person can be anyone on OverGrow, make your announcement of the prize winner and i will PM you both separately to ship your prizes this Friday. If you would like to offer a hand up to a second OG of your choice, they will both be sent a small OverGrow sticker and you will receive a Medium size OG sticker. Should you happen to choose to give away all three stickers to who ever you want, you will receive a mystery prize. :sunglasses:

Gonna be a long day, won’t be back till tomorrow. Seeyah when i seeyah, be good to yourself.

14 Likes

Overgrow the world with Love and cannibas! :v::green_heart:

Fabulous giveaways @Heliosphear ! You’re oh so generous. :100:
Congratulations to all the winners!

12 Likes

I’d like to pick this option, please and thanks. :hugs:

I’d like to share with @DesertHeartGardens @chronix and @DJSF

If this is ok, let me know and I’ll PM you my details.

What a wonderful way of spreading the OG “love” @Heliosphear and your Missus, I salute you both :saluting_face: :clap:t2: !?!?!?

10 Likes

So kind of you stoked to win a og sticker will get slapped in my tent as soon as it lands :innocent: thanks @KanehB and @Heliosphear for the awesome giveaway

8 Likes

I have got a pack of Paonia Purple Paralyzer for the next three people that call dibs :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Dibs thank you! Haha that character limit. Sounds very interesting

7 Likes

whoah dibs pls
edit: out of likes :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Dibs please and thanks.

8 Likes

Thanks sooo much @KanehB ! You’re the sweetest! :sunglasses::v::green_heart:
:four_leaf_clover:DJSF

4 Likes

Ok, @Kasper0909 , @tresbundles and @KanehB please send me your info and I will send you each a pack :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You’re so welcome!
You’ve been such a fabulous friend to me. Stick it with pride. :relieved:

5 Likes

Awesome!! You rock!!

5 Likes

Outstanding win! Congratulations!
Well done as usual Doug. :slight_smile:

5 Likes