6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Hate lawns. Front yard always looked junky and I’m not wasting water on grass. Tried microclover and it didn’t take . Starting to change the front yard to wildflowers. Not impressive like the other gardens but my bees like it.

11 Likes

Looks impressive to me, Thank you for sharing.

14 Likes

Ok… just found this.

:rofl: August 1st will be 6 year anniversary. :rofl: my grow bad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Florida beauty is in so many places

Overgrow the world !

11 Likes

Everyone has great gardens, flowers and plants and to have to just pick one is a hard decision.

@CanuckistanPete is the winner.

There is a lot going on in the garden. The vintage milk can with the bird on top, an old style bike, paving stones, the well trimmed and shaped shrubs by the patio, the Hosta’s, etc… It all comes together to give me a good vibe. That is a garden to relax and smoke a bowl sitting by.

46ea5e8b6abb8d15cd70b86faeca690bd429074d_2_500x500

10 Likes

Congrats @CanuckistanPete thats definitely a garden to chill in. Love all the shade as well. #goals

6 Likes

I’m really glad i didn’t have those 7 years of overgrow’n underwear made… :rofl:

Thank you @SEMOActivist for selecting the Garden party winner, you will receive a large OverGrow sticker from red bubble.

@CanuckistanPete Congratulations winner! You will receive a large OverGrow sticker shipped to you from red bubble directly. I will need your address as soon as possible, red bubble makes the stickers as they are ordered, takes time to ship.

@Dr.VitaminGreen congratulations! You are today’s every 72 hour medium OverGrow sticker winner, will ship Friday.

The next OG to post “Overgrow the world with love” wins a small OverGrow sticker, ships Friday.

Have a great Monday, yah know… best as possible. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

That’s amazing! That’s exactly the prize I have been wishing for the entire party! Yayayayay. Thanks @Heliosphear

Overgrow the World y’all!

5 Likes

Happy hazy Monday to all

Let’s spend another solid week overgrowing the world with love

Prarie landscape for everyone to enjoy

8 Likes

Nevermind. @Cannasseur did it correct I believe

2 Likes

Overgrow the world with love!

2 Likes

Aw shucks…thanks!

5 Likes

Of course I’m late but the sentiment is still there.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Cannasseur and @Randar need your addy’s to send you a small OG sticker.

Great news! The HOJ pipe has arrived.

23 Likes

GREAT POSTS = "Panamajock,Hydro 921 and Heliosphere’ congrats to all winners Hey !! Panamajock been thru the Panama Canal and Panama City - were are you located from those points ?

3 Likes

A nice shot of a flowering Echinocereus, the world is successfully overgrowing with love!

:robot:

14 Likes

I think he’s up closer to SW Costa Rica in the David area

2 Likes

No veggies this year due to major landscaping plans at the end of the month so my 4 x 8 raised beds are empty. This was inside my greenhouse last year in Greenhouse 2021

17 Likes

OMG!!! It’sooo beautiful! Way to Grow! @SHSC-1

Back to work, seeyah tonight.

7 Likes