6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Thanks @Bobgrows, excited to broaden my sativa horizons!

4 Likes

@Zanzibar it looks fabulous! Your Welcome, have a great day.
Thank you @DougDawson and @Bobgrows for giving and sharing with OG’s to OverGrow the World. It is a pleasure to be OG with you.
@KanehB your mystery prize is waiting for selection in the PM you received minutes ago, please let the community what your selection is. We are doing this again next Tuesday, please do not reveal the prize you don’t select. You know… gotta keep it a mystery. :sunglasses:

More than anything else, we would like to see the picture of the month contest come back year round. It needs to be open to everyone, by providing a large, medium and small sticker ordered from red bubble supports OverGrow through a percentage of the sale. In order to see what this kind of contest could do for community spirit, starting Friday afternoon an announcement will be made for the start and end of a picture contest with the winners receiving first, second and third prizes of stickers. Three OG’s will be contacted by PM to select the winners when the contest ends. More information will be provided at the start of the contest.

To every OG everywhere, Thank you for volunteering to OverGrow the world.
Have a fantastic day, do what you do best.

20 Likes

Welcome back to the OG sticker every 72 hours giveaway, 6th OverGrow Anniversary special.

6 small OverGrow stickers passed along to friends, @FattyRoots you are the first winner of a sticker, please select the next OG to win a sticker. That Person does the same, naming the next OG winner, that person selects the next winner until all 6 stickers have a new owner. A OG named by the previous winner can pass along their winning sticker to another person of their choice and that person continues chain.

turns out the grow light and leaves the TV on

17 Likes

DAMN!!

You. are. good!!
That’s simply amazing…

:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Awww Thanks Gpaw, I’m going to give @FattyRoots 24 hours to respond… prolly out night surfing in a r2d2 out fit taking pictures eating delicious food. :sunglasses: Good news for you, if there is no response you will take the chain of command and win yourself a sticker and pass it along.

Good nite OG.

11 Likes

I also chose the “Mystery gift”…and passed on the stickers to folks I thought would appreciate them. :grin:

Turns out the Mystery Gift is a OG T-Shirt by Red Bubble!?!?!? :clap:t2: Yay! :star_struck:

I’m totally willing to model it for y’all when it comes in, provided it is the right size. :wink:

Thanks to @Heliosphear and his Mrs and every other OG out there who has ever, and I do mean ever been kind or shown me even an ounce of empathy or compassion. I’ll never forget who y’all are! :green_heart:

Many blessings to everyone. :prayer_beads:

:seedling: Overgrow the world with your :heart: heart first and then your eyes! My mom would’ve said this, she saw a lot for someone who was completely Blind! 🥹

13 Likes

Looking forward to see you model that T-shirt! Way to go @KanehB !

Your Mom was a wise woman! :heart:
:v:

6 Likes

Overgrow the world!!

Cheers, everyone!

3 Likes

Keep on Over Grow the World!!

7 Likes

Not far off mate, surf is pumping here at the moment

Big thanks for the sticker @Heliosphear I think @Bobgrows deserves one too for her generous nature.

Bless, Fatty

13 Likes

12 Likes

I love some r2d2.

4 Likes

To: @Dr.VitaminGreen @Cannasseur @Randar @CanuckistanPete @SEMOActivist @KanehB @DesertHeartGardens @chronix @DJSF @buckaroobonsai @JohnnyPotseed your prizes are on the way.

17 Likes

Looks like me in the moon light.

3 Likes

Is this contest still going on?

If so over grow the world!

18 Likes

Thanks buddy :pray:, I can’t wait :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve been kinda “stalking” your grow! :flushed:

You’re doing an amazing job! Your dad is lucky to have you. :seedling:

3 Likes

Overgrow the world!!!

Thanks for creating a Cannabis centered cite.
Peace

2 Likes

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :clap:t2: :star_struck:

It’s going into my collection of OG-T’s! :grin:

Keep Overgrowing the world through your RAOK!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes