6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Yes the giveaway is still active, currently waiting for @Bobgrows to announce the winner of the next sticker in the 6 for OG’s pass along to a friend. Everything stopped when the global pin was removed. LJ informed me that it was necessary to keep OG moving forward, I understood and have no problems with it. There is always a lot going on here regardless of what can be seen, @LemonadeJoe and @moderators volunteer hours of their time everyday to provide all of us with the ability to be a community. Thank you to all the volunteers that make OverGrow Incredible!

Inspiration came to me to start drawing again, it’s been 5 months since i have drawn anything. For the first time in my life i have switched all digital platforms for my art, i always dreamed of what I’m currently doing…

This is the beginning of my first picture, learning the software, using a digital pen and having a fantastic time doing it.

Thank you to all OG’s who have entered this giveaway, you are all an inspiration to OverGrow the World.

Leaving for the beach, have a great day. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I would love to pass along to my friend @Hydro921 !
Thank you @Heliosphear !
Enjoy the beach!! :parasol_on_ground::v:
Also thank you @FattyRoots !

7 Likes

Overgrow the World!

Yeah, I said it!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Hydro921 please select another OG to receive a sticker just like yours.

@FattyRoots and @Bobgrows your stickers will ship Friday.

Have a good Monday.

Shout out to @Papalag you have won a medium OverGrow sticker! Why? Because your awesome!

16 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows and @Heliosphear .
I choose @Floyd

8 Likes

Current winners of 6 years of OG pass it to friend @FattyRoots @Bobgrows @Hydro921, @Floyd please announce your choice for a OG to receive a OverGrow sticker.

10 Likes

Thanks brother your the awesome one

Thanks for everything you do for the community

It’s very OG of you

Paps

5 Likes

Thank you @Hydro921 and @Heliosphear. I choose @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Thank you @Papalag it’s incredible people like you that inspire me.

@floyd Thank you for choosing @Pigeonman you are both outstanding OG’s. PigeonM has already received a sticker, please choose a different OG to pass the prize to.

10 Likes

Ok, how about @BigMike55

7 Likes

Absolutely! @BigMike55 Congratulaions, you have been given a OG sticker by @Floyd Please choose a OG to pass it on. Your sticker will ship Friday.

10 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55 the big winner this week and last! Keep it on a roll!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Slammedsonoma420 you have won a OG sticker for Supporting a fellow OG, if you already have a sticker and wish to pass it on, please announce the OG you would like to give it to.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! I purchased a 10 pack! Let’s pass this on. Thanks again. @Heather420

6 Likes

If you need me to mention someone to give a sticker to. @MoBilly

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I would love to have a og sticker :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for the love @Floyd !

5 Likes

Awesomeness! @Heather420 please choose a OG to pass it on to, this will be the last winner in the chain of 6 stickers for 6 OG’s pass it on to a friend.

@Trowertripper You have won a OverGrow sticker, welcome back to OverGrow.

5 Likes

I don’t know if they have been mentioned yet, if not I choose @highminwin

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Floyd i owe you one.

5 Likes