6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Congratulations @FattyRoots @Bobgrows @Hydro921 @Floyd @BigMike55 @MoBilly
Congratulations @Heather420 and your friend @highminwin
Sorry, I got confused @BigMike55
Thank you for supporting OverGrow @Slammedsonoma420 by purchasing OG stickers.
To all winners announced today, you will receive a PM request for deets on shipping in the next 48 hours.

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

7 Likes

Dang. First a tent now this. If it will stay, The sticker goes with the tent. Thanks bruh!

7 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear for the fabulous giveaway and fun!
Thank you @FattyRoots for the nomination!':v:

5 Likes

Thanks my friend!
:pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for this! I’ve got just the spot. :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know if he would qualify for anything but next shout out I’d like to give is to the phenom behind this pheno :seedling:….:smiley:

I hope I said that right! :rofl:

The ONLY outdoor I’m running this season. :sunglasses:

He Overgrows the world a little more most Tuesday’s around here. :relieved: :green_heart:

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420

13 Likes

Overgrow the World!

8 Likes

Overgrow the world with vegetables!

9 Likes

Whew! 10 envelopes with 10 stickers for 10 OG’s ready to ship Friday. Will be back later, gotta get ready for work. Have a great day OverGrown’n the world.

14 Likes

OverGrow The World

8 Likes

Overgrow the :earth_americas:

10 Likes

Are you supposed to post a picture? Forgive me for I am old and very high.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The overgrow sticker looks good in my tent

8 Likes

HEY Y’ALL FABULOUS FOLK OF GROWING THE GREEN MEDICINE OF THE GODS!

I have not only been blessed by my time here on OVERGROW though reading, posting, sharing and participating but I have just most recently been blessed in the background by @Heliosphear in order to bring y’all the EXTRA love each of you deserve by contributing to the grandness that is OG.

All these words aside, for the next few days I will be shucking out to :us: & :canada: members 10x :love_letter:'s to the OGer’s that follow-up using the classic “Dibs!” protocol right after the “dibs for these:” posts that I will do over the next few days so the letters are all in the mail by this Friday.

Up for dibs later on will be the following beans of my creation made from plants I’ve grown which were only accessible to me through two separate seed runs both expertly performed by fellow OGer’s @Pawsfodocaws & @G-paS.

:grin: :+1:

10x Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest F1 ( :unicorn: :poop: x :cherries: :partying_face: )

Lineage:

Mom: 3rd Coast Genetics Cherry Festival F2 (Mother of all Cherries x Pure Michigan)
Dad: ThugPug Genetics Unicorn Poop BX1 (GMO x Sophisticated Lady)

Each pack will include a small OVERGROW sticker which was so kindly provided to me by @Heliosphear to make this EVEN MORE AWESOME!

I do " :canada: apologize " to those outside my mailing area as I am limited to mailing these out to only :us: or :canada: it’s what I can afford to do right now :pray: .

Cheers all! I’ll put up the first set of DIBS in a few hours :partying_face:

(edit: If you’ve previously received HHCRSF from me over the recent weeks: please be kind and let others dib even though the sticker is RAD. :wink: )

24 Likes

Nope, need the rad sticker, dibs…lol

6 Likes

Are we Dibbing here!?
Dibs !!! LOL!!

7 Likes

Not yet, I just wanted to say it :wink:

7 Likes

I was just trying to be funny…:grin::v:

7 Likes

The rad sticker I was mentioning is the “Overgrow” one :wink:

5 Likes