6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Not yet but its on the list to F2 the 10x largest and darkest beans from the F1s.

Right now i’m Sensi/branch chucking Poison Daddy F1’s to make F2s & flower.

After this will be an open pollenation run of the 10x Jalesco Mexican landrace but that’ll be 6 months in 1 gallon pots.

I don’t like running more than 1x pollenating plant at a time for obvious reasons.

5 Likes

oh man, I lived for hockey card scrambles and we always played knock down cards against the concrete walls of the school. Eventually they banned it from school as there were too many fist fights. That would have been grade 1 to 4 for me… so late 1970’s. I remember it like yesterday LOL I loved collecting hockey cards and had nearly every collector card that today would be a hefty sum for retirement. The sad old story of “my mom threw out my hockey card collection” :frowning: LOL

5 Likes

DIBS!!! Shit! Am I too late?

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Definitely a smart way of going about things. Nice well that’s very good to hear you made a line. Happy to see it happen. Grow forth!!! Overgrow the planet!

1 Like

Shout out to @VatoLocoo when you get to growing with your pot for pot, let us know. :sunglasses:

@KanehB Your welcome, shirt looks good, Thank you for modeling it. Going use a OverGrow t-shirt for main prize this weekend in the “P.O.T.S. Picture of the summer”. It’s gonna be Hot! :sunglasses:

@Pigeonman and @Pawsfodocaws that was totally awesome!

@ShiskaberrySavior and @oleskool830 please provide a addy to send your stickers too.
@Themouse1967 and @SerialSquishy your stickers will ship Friday.
@CosmoNut and @no_chem please provide a addy to send your stickers to.

Winning a sticker or t-shirt does not take you out of the contest for the 4 top prizes, we will start giving away those prizes July 28 2022 starting with the Vaporizer. 29th the pipe, 30th the medium pot for pot kit and on the 31st, the grow tent.

Mrs. Helios and i are going away for the weekend, it’s our wedding anniversary get away. I will announce this and the picture contest for the weekend with the prizes available for winners Thursday evening.

Good night OG.

14 Likes

Happy anniversary @Heliosphear
Hope you have a great time. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Have fun!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Heliosphear & Mrs. Helios! Goodnight!

Bless.
☆DJSF

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you both @Heliosphear !
My Anniversary was yesterday! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to ALL of you! :star_struck:

@Heliosphear & his Missus too! :+1:t2:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :smiley:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear & Mrs. H:

:hugs:

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you both Heliosphear and your better half.
How long has she put up with you? lol
:pray:

3 Likes

:hugs:

13 Likes

There’s a lot of awesome in those letters @Pigeonman!
:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Picture of the Summer contest.

A long standing tradition on OverGrow has been the Picture of the Month, these events are sponsored by someone and then OG’s donate support to enter the contest. This process worked great for awhile, the product given away is shown here in hopes of producing more sales of the product and the entry funding supports OG. Until those conditions return we would like to introduce a way to support OverGrow and win prizes that support the community and allow everyone to participate.

First Prize: A OverGrow t-shirt ordered from RedBubble in your requested size and color.
Second Prize: A Extra large transparent OverGrow sticker.
Third Prize: A large glossy OverGrow sticker.

All of the prizes offered will be shipped directly to winners from RedBubble and paid for by us. A percentage of the sale goes to OverGrow and the products support the spirit of the community. With no entry fee more people will join in on the fun and be able to show their prize and share the joy with others. There is no voting on who wins the prizes, this part of the previous events caused problems with handling and separation of pictures to be voted on. Mrs. Helios and I will choose the winners of this event and handle distribution of the prizes.

Your pictures for the contest, must be your pictures and can be anything you like.
Examples: how your keeping cool in the heat, the first picture you posted on OverGrow, your pets, what your smoking/vaping and eating. Got big bud pictures? Share them with us. Got a great garden of any kind, show it off. Shout out to a friend and invite them to post. Don’t have a camera? No worries, posting support for others and or OverGrow can get you a OG sticker too. 10 small OG stickers will be provided to be given to these entries. You can post as many pictures as you like and post as many times as want. Have a conversation with someone you haven’t met before, make new friends, post a tribute to friends and family. Have a good time.

This experiment is based on finding a way to revive the picture of the month for all OG’s while providing support for OverGrow and bring joy to the community.

Contest starts… Now! Thursday July 21st 2022 and ends Monday July 25th at 11:59pm. The prize winners will be announced Tuesday July 26th 2022. If everything goes well we will offer these prizes for a August Picture of the Month contest and see what happens.

Mrs. Helios and I are going to beach for 4 days and 3 nights of wedding anniversary fun, no phones, no boats, no motor cars just like Gillian’s Island. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and incredible posts that support what we have all accomplished together.

Going to post office to send out these 17 stickers to winners.

Stay cool, be good to yourself.

@MoBilly We got married in 2020 right before i went on a ventilator for 16 days in a med coma while a virus tried to take me under, she was by my side for years before and we plan to spend every moment possible together till the end of our days. I have never known Love like we have and i will cherish it forever.

19 Likes

A nice peaceful place. To start the contest with peace… :v:
Traverse City, Michigan

10 Likes

Nice shot. Heading up to South Haven for a week-long vacation soon.

2 Likes

Here’s a local one I took.

11 Likes

From my trip to Tanzania back in 2005:

15 Likes