6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Set up for a fun evening.

14 Likes

@Pigeonman @zephyr @misterbee @KanehB @DougDawson @G-paS yall are greats users here shout out… :raised_hands:

Paws

16 Likes

Party time:

20 Likes

I’m with you!IMG_20220715_110154_803

13 Likes

Happy anniversary to you and Mrs. @Heliosphear :v: Hope you both have a great time.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Heliosphear and happy anniversary!

15 Likes

Life all over the US.

That sweat Lodge was from Reservation land, I was invited to participate in a traditional Native American ceremony, it’s called a Wampkish.

Thankful to the Creator for opening my eyes even further.

Overgrow the World

17 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Here’s to many many more!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you and your gal @Heliosphear !!
Was our anniversary on July 7th… 15 years married and together for 17. How she tolerates me I dunno LOL

Here’s one of my favorite pics I took a few years ago just after exhaling a big toke… I use it as my background on the laptop from time to time.

and another nice shot just getting the boat in the water in the wee hours of the mornin

9 Likes

Two sunset pics from my trip to South Haven, MI last year.

10 Likes

Happy anniversary! Married the same year just a few months prior! Together 10yrs and married on our 10yr anniversary(never rush!). I wish you both much happiness!

11 Likes

River Jam!

10 Likes

Thank you to everyone who makes this place amazing!!!

Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Thanks for the sticker (but it’s going on my tent when I get it) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Here’s my entry.
What do you do in the “Cave State” to beat the 100 degree heat???
Find a hole and crawl into it,

that’s what you do!
:slight_smile:

18 Likes

that’s both interesting and terrifying :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve done it all my life. I have seen some amazing things underground. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

this was neat when I was toking had a visit. Long enough to take a shot of this guy

21 Likes

"Porch Puppy " wild weed… lol :grin::green_heart::v:

13 Likes