6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Thanks for the sticker @Heliosphear

Over grow the world!

5 Likes

Current winners in the chain of 6 pass it to a friend:
@Foreigner
@hollyho
@Kasper0909 please announce who you would like to pass a sticker to
@BuzzLiteYr waiting for response to name next winner

6 Likes

Dip Devices EVRI Triple Use Vaporizer Starter Pack purchased at Smoke Cartel. This product has great reviews from others who use it everyday, multiple ways to vape and add ons available from Dip Devices to personalize the experience.

Mrs. Helios and I have chosen @KanehB as the winner! Our only ask of you is to verify when you receive it, give OG’s a review of how it works and let us know if it makes a positive change in your life to keep moving forward.

Thank you @LemonadeJoe and the @moderators for the enormous amount of personal time spent every year to keep OverGrow moving forward. Thank you @DougDawson for your non-bias assistance in choosing a winner for this prize, it is a honor to be OG with you.

Thank you to all OG’s who have given out absolutely incredible seeds with outstanding genetics during this 6 years of OverGrow Anniversary party.

Thank you OG for the Happy Anniversary shout out to us, together we generated over $500 in direct donations to OverGrow thru the give a buck charity drive. Those same 125 OG’s that turned their post in a $1 donation were matched to provide over 5000 meals thru feeding America and Second Harvest for those in need and served an additional 1000 meals thru World Kitchen. Special Thanks to @CornbreadJunior who provided a extra $50 to OverGrow thru the Give a buck charity drive, this donation was matched and provided $100 to the Fuck Cancer foundation.

Together we are community. Have a great day… OverGrow the World!

24 Likes

AaaaaaaaMAZING! Congratulations, Sis! @KanehB :sunglasses::four_leaf_clover::green_heart:

Thanks @Heliosphear @LemonadeJoe @DougDawson @CornbreadJunior !

And a big shoutout to all of you OGs

What a great community to be a part of!

OVERGROW THE WORLD!

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Awesome win, @KanehB ! Hope it makes your smoking sessions a bit better!

5 Likes

Amazing contest brother @Heliosphear , you outdid yourself. Congrats @KanehB , use your new toy well :slight_smile:

Also a big congrats to all the winners and thanks to all those who stepped up to help make this a great event.

4 Likes

WOWZERS!!! CONGRATS @KanehB !!! :partying_face:

@Heliosphear you and the missus’ are beyond words awesome!

3 Likes

has anyone received their envelope with the Goji Ghash beans yet??
mailed from :canada: , sender’s initials are MG

4 Likes

Woo Hoo!! Congrats @KanehB !
We will be waiting for that review! :v:

2 Likes

I think mine are at the PO box but we had bad flooding so I haven’t gotten there yet.

2 Likes

I choose @JPiper

3 Likes

@Heliosphere I choose Lady.Zandra

1 Like

Way to go @KanehB!
Great giveaway y’all!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. First day back and sooooo much to catch up on. The whole RC / Shabang / POM - Silk road stuff and so much history that went unknown to me for years. I don’t want to take away from the party, so Just a big thanks to OG and the great family here. I’m off to search for the site for Old heads and crazy beans. Damn , did I say how GOOD it is to be back. !?!

3 Likes

Not me dude… I been watching the mail like a hawk! Any time now I’m sure​:sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your support, @Heliosphear !

Congratulations @KanehB !

7 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for nominating me to be a sticker winner! :grin:

3 Likes

ThankS @ReikoX got the GrassFire OG x GG4 RIL. The heat melted the sticker to the envelope :pensive: I got like half a black sun out of it though haha. Much love!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman
Mail came!!

9 Likes

Thanks kasper0909 seems like it’s very hard to be picked or to win anything on this site.

4 Likes