6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

After 6 hours on the site you already won something @BuzzLiteYr , now there is a welcome back for you :slight_smile: Overgrow the World :v:

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
Keep on Growin!!! :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

After I got my sticker was I supposed to nominate another person? If so, sorry I forgot. lol
If so, I would nominate Hemp. :+1:

3 Likes

I think you tagged the wrong person? And my wifi has been out til about an hour and a half ago :triumph:

3 Likes

I tagged you yesterday with this chain letter sticker game. lol. You’re referring to the second tag aka: follow-up after 24 hours tag.

5 Likes

Is the contest still open???

OverGrow the world!

3 Likes

Ahh ok, yeah I would be using Illustrator for that. Fusion (and Blender I believe) both import SVGs, but not export them.

Curious how you have DXF capability on the free hobbyist version though??? Only not greyed out options for export for me are: f3d, 3mf, ipt, fbx, obj, skp and stl and usdz formats? I can see dxf but not select it…

2 Likes

I dunno. I right clicked on the sketch I wanted to export and hit export as DXF…

1 Like

Glad you got your service back, you were selected by @Pigeonman and 24 hours had passed. You have won a sticker Congratulations! I chose @BuzzLiteYr and got no response, until 24 hours has passed i will wait for the #4 sticker winner choice. If you would like to pick the #5 sticker winner, your choice can be anyone on OverGrow. @hollyho

6 Likes

Mrs. Helios has her new anniversary bong, personalized by smoke cartel and it is amazing! It matches her sugar skull tattoo and absolutely loves it!

The winner of the Vaporizer will be announced in 12 hours…

Have a good night and a great day!

12 Likes

@Heliosphear Now that is something to behold! Sooo beautiful… His/Hers bongs! Thanks soo much for sharing!
BLESSED BE! :four_leaf_clover::green_heart:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Wow that personalized bong is nice! :star_struck:

I’m excited to see who won that one, I was looking at it in detail yesterday. Really sleek and cool the way it snaps into place magnetically. It apparently can even work with pod vapes. Next Wednesday is 4 months no cigs for me. I ain’t gonna lie a couple times I was tempted to just light a ciggy, with all the stress I went through the past few months. Every time the thought crossed my mind I could hear a voice telling me something…
ExcellentInbornColt-size_restricted

11 Likes

Congrats man! I know thats no easy feat… I gotta quit again, but for good this time…

8 Likes

@Heliosphear that bong is incredible :heart_eyes: absolutely love it! I haven’t had a bong for 5 years now I swapped for vaping but man that’s a special piece! I’d have that up on the mantle

2 Likes

Thank you @Nagel420 :pray: the hardest part is my wife still smokes, that’s what kinda sucked me back in the last time I quit. She doesn’t like to go out and smoke alone. I went from smoking to vaping and now the only time I vape is when I go out with her when she has a smoke. Really helps put a limit on how much I vape too, otherwise I’d be puffing out clouds all day like a chimney :triumph::crazy_face:

5 Likes

I feel ya there. My GF smokes, and as long as she is smoking around me, its an uphill battle, walking in slick shoes, up a greased hill, with the wind blowing against me and a rope holding me back. ie. thats NEVER gonna work for me (I know me, thats setting me up for failure).

If I forced her to smoke outside, and only puffed when she had a cigarette, I probably wouldnt need to grow for the next several years. And I’d be scatterbrained and have 10,000 half finished projects.

I was just telling Johnny yesterday “I just gotta roll up a few hundred J’s, and instead of reaching for a cig, reach for a joint”.

And I REALLY need to quit for my diving… I can see my SAC (surface air consumption) rate on my dive computer. If I smoke at the dock, on a 2 dive trip, and not on the surface interval, I can see HOW MUCH BETTER my air consumption is on dive 2, versus smoking at the dock and again at the surface interval (my SAC then matches dive 1). And thats only like 3 hours without a cigarette. Imagine a day, week, month without? (note: a better SAC means longer dive times as you dont burn thru air as quick)

Just need to be in the right place / frame of mind / situation, and I’ll kick the habit…

6 Likes

I love that so much.

2 Likes

I used to inhale 7 big fat stogies a day. I quit 7 years ago using ecigs. I had tried multiple other methods over the years, nothing worked. The ecigs were the first real success I have had.

If you want to try it, PM me and I can help guide the path.

Cheers,
M

3 Likes

Thank you! Pm sent. I’m going back thru to see who all already won so I pick someone for the next one.

2 Likes

I choose @Kasper0909 i didn’t see him listed as a winner yet.

6 Likes