6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Great review @MoBilly, nothing is worth more than an honest opinion. Pipe looks really nice, glad you like it and congratulations brother! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground . I am glad to put that up.

3 Likes

Got my T-shirt!
Thank you @Heliosphear !
I love it!! :purple_heart:

21 Likes

Thank you for the pot for pot. I got it yesterday.

Thank you @Heliosphear !

18 Likes

Thank you again @Heliosphear for making July so much fun on OG, @LemonadeJoe for making this place even a thing, and everyone and anyone that is contributing to the mantra “Overgrow the World”!

10 Likes

Can those who won seeds from me (goji og x 88g13hp) please check in and let me know if anything has been received. Should have all arrived by now…

5 Likes

I’m still waiting on the Vaporizer to arrive @Heliosphear as soon as it does, and I’ve had an opportunity to familiarize myself with the unit and use, you can bet I’ll be posting my review. :relieved:

Till then keep Overgrowing the world everyone. 🪴 :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Sticker showed up, thanks again @Heliosphear!

9 Likes

My sticker showed up today!
Thanks @Heliosphear, you’re a boss! :+1:

5 Likes

As of yesterday… still nothing, I’ll check in with you later today after the mail arrives :+1:

2 Likes

Got my sticker today @Heliosphear thank you so much!!

3 Likes

@Heliosphear My sticker showed up a couple days back, Thank you very much! It went directly to the tent!

7 Likes

Woot-woot! Look what arrived in the mail for me today! :partying_face:

I will need time to figure it out before I post review! :+1:t2:

Again…Thank you to @Heliosphear and his Missus this will in fact have an impact on my life. @DougDawson and @CornbreadJunior also for helping organizing and pull off this epic event. :grin: :green_heart:

Can’t wait to participate next year, in the meantime I’m going to continue Overgrowing the World as best I can! 🪴 :leaves:

16 Likes

Tonight I’m smoking one of these bad girls!

Which I made with a mould that @Bobgrows printed for me! see pic below

It was a wish for my birthday that her and her hubby helped grant and I can’t thank them enough either! Such TALENT!!! :star_struck:

These were only my first two! I’m already building me next two, which I intend to wrap in leaf material.

Should be fun! :partying_face:

I’ll be posting a full pictorial on this diary later tonight! If I don’t pass out! :crossed_fingers:t2:

16 Likes

I’m so happy you like it!
Those look awesome, great job!
Giirrrl that’s sweeeet!! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Hey friends! Just wanted to thank everyone that sent me goodies recently:

Got some sweet stuff from @Bobgrows and @Pigeonman, who slipped some beans in with the sticker — I sense potent Pigeon Power within these! And @highminwin was looking out for the new guy and sent me an awesome variety pack. My next grow is well stocked, thanks friends!
And much respect to @Heliosphear, the Master of Ceremonies!

Also, look what I found nestled into one of my outdoor plants the other day:

23 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Live-in bug repellars and catchers. You know what kind they are?

6 Likes

Enjoy!
Show pics and a tag if you grow those, please! Grow on!! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Skunked again today, still nothing.

2 Likes

That’s a mighty big blessing! :prayer_beads:

For one whose moniker is that of a family member. :rooster:

So very cool! :green_heart:

3 Likes