7's Workshop of Weed

What strain is this?

1 Like

This is Fiji! I’ve only been growing Fiji (and now APE) as its the only culture I put onto agar. This particular tub is from the selected III series (history in this post) and was the flush taken after a 24 water dunk. Biggest fruits I’ve taken so far.

4 Likes

Very nice work! I am trying my hand growing the GT for the first time.

3 Likes

Awesome, good luck! I found it tricky at first but quickly perfected a process that yields good results. Much higher turn around than Cannabis so iterating was easier

3 Likes

Second light built. Scrog net up. Flipped to flower.

Over the past week and a bit i’ve been preparing to flower these girls but needed to build the second light. Built the frame on the weekend of the 21st and drilled and placed all the strips throughout the week proceeding. Wired up and installed today along with the scrog net ready for flower.

One last big trim to remove all but the top 1 or 2 nodes (before and after 1 day later)

65v/75

5.7pH 2.1EC

• Canna A&B 3ml/l
  • Seasol 2ml/l
  • Cannazym 2.5ml/l
  • Calmag 2ml/l
10 Likes

Hey 7,
Is v.2.6 still the best to use if I wanted to download your app?

1 Like

The latest alpha build is the best that way you’ll get all the little bug fixes ive been making https://github.com/7LPdWcaW/GrowTracker-Android/releases/tag/alpha

5 Likes

Happy new year

We start off with some slightly bad news. One of my plants has started growing bananas so I have had to cull it, leaving me with just one plant for this harvest.

On the bright side though, the other plant was the stronger one and has started showing growing pink pistils that im hoping will result in pink buds.

32f/107 @ 2.2 EC

• Season - 3ml/l
  • Canna A&B - 3ml/l
  • Calmag - 2ml/l
  • Cannazym - 2.5ml/l
  • Canna pk 13/14 - 1ml/l

To make up for the lost plant, i’ll be planting some auto fems to fill the space as the lights are on 12/12.

Mushies

The APE tubs have been extremely disappointing. I’ve yielded so far only 3 or 4 small fruits with 2 other tubs not producing anything.

Colonised but not pinning

Pinning, but not fruiting.

Frustrating tubs that i’m putting down to bad genetics. I know APEs take longer than normal cubes, but these have been going for like 2 months now.

Back to my Fijis

Pretty mycellium.

Going big to make up for lost time on the APEs

4 more take away tubs off 2 jars I had left going. I had 3 other tubs but had to throw them away due to bacterial infection.

12 Likes

Still goin super hard I see, 7. I wasnt able to finish my last run due to a move but I have some GTs I can still run, just need to get supplies ready.

I’m also thinking of giving hydro a shot and using the Canna lineup. Love the tie-downs! I’m gonna replicate that in the future.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah Im not the best at scrogging but i’ve done an OK job with the tucks this time. The grids are a tad too big for my liking but it is what it is.

I love the canna lineup, its all I use with a couple substitutes like seasol for canna boost.

2 Likes

Dude wtf… I just looked at my spawn bag from like August or September and found this. I never put it into fruiting conditions. How did this happen?

4 Likes

Looks like this was it in August. I moved late September and never opened the bag. It sat it a Walmart sack in my closet until about 15 mins ago I found that. Somehow it fruited.

2 Likes

3 Likes

43f/117 @ 2.3-2.4EC

• Season - 3ml/l
  • Canna A&B - 3ml/l
  • Calmag - 2ml/l
  • Cannazym - 2.5ml/l
  • Canna pk 13/14 - 1.5ml/l

Some nice pink coming out of the surviving plant. This’ll be the first pinkish/off-colour plant i’ve grown and im excited to get some nice shots when it starts to thicken up. Probably reckon another 30 days or so on this one. It’s a CBD strain anyway so it shouldnt be too bad if I let it go for longer

9 Likes

As we approach the end of this grow, the pink pistils I was hoping would follow through with pink/purple sugar leaves unfortunately just lost all colour and now look like normal buds :cry:

Is a shame the second plant had to be chopped.

61f/136 @ 0.7 EC

• Calmag 1ml/l
  • Cannazym 3.5ml/l
  • Overdrive 2ml/l

Isnt it great when you mix your nutes and the pH comes out exactly at the right value? chef’s kiss

Bubblicious autos have been a bit of a pain. They stretched too much and ended up needing to be re-potted to support them but one of the two didnt like it and ended up dead anyway which leaves me with another half yield for the stop-gap harvest :sob: so I have potted 5 more seeds for another “Aurora Indica” type grow (which ironically happened because of a similar situation regarding stock)

Not sure what I’ll end up doing with that auto, perhaps let it grow out in a small pot and allow this 5 to grow in medium pots, or select 4 and use a medium pot. We’ll see how it goes.

Lemon OG Haze by Nirvana seeds (fem/photo)

And lastly onto my shroom situation

After tossing out my APE tubs with no yield, I decided to go back to the III series for a few tubs to make up for the lost time (seems to be a reoccurring pattern here…)

The takeaway tubs yielded a nice small amount (as expected with small tubs). I almost threw away 2 of the tubs because of weird bubbly growth that I was sceptical about, but I persevered with it and it all fruited fine with no signs of contamination.

And now I have spawned the TEN jars into 2 tubs, they are starting to fruit very nicely also

I expect a couple hundred grams off these 2 tubs.

I have 8 more jars that have been inoculated with the remaining agar dishes with the III series as I have decided this year to retire them and to start a new selection process on a new variant, the B+ and the Hawaiian.

From multi-spore syringe

12 Likes

Too bad about the autos, but your mushrooms are kicking ass!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just harvested the first flush and WOW such a dense canopy. My dehydrator is packed to the brim

3 Likes

My one and only cake that I was about to give up on, has fruited to my surprise! I can grow mycelium.

5 Likes

Impressive journal. Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks! Im still at it. I’ve scaled back my operations significantly but I’m still growing. I don’t tend to track much these days as I just simply do not have the time since I started spending more and more time with my music hobby.

3 Likes